3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General Diet Plans and Questions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions-10/)
-   -   Day 3 on Adipex (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions/5944-day-3-adipex.html)

7077 06-01-2001 09:01 AM

4 lbs. loss and I still feel great. I will walk 2 miles today during my lunch hour.

7077 06-01-2001 07:27 PM

DAY 3:

You guys won't believe this. But I got on the scale tonight and I have lost 8 lbs. I know I have been drinking water like crazy (15 glasses) and cutting back on my eating. But this is amazing. I think my system has cleansed itself out thorougly.

I will weigh in tomorrow to make sure my scale is not off.

Then again I ate salads and juice and gobs of water. I must hold alot of water.

Well I'll take the 8 lbs. off anyday. That means I have 52 lbs. to go....... I'm gonna do it.

Anyone else lose a pound of two today?

Sign In!!!

MommyChar 06-01-2001 08:40 PM

where did you get the Adipex

Hi kathy. where did you order the Adipex and how much was it? I am really in need of sticking to my diet to loose a lot of weight and i am having a really difficult time. You can e-mail me if you would like at: [email protected] Thank you!!! Charlotte

MommyChar 06-02-2001 10:07 PM

How are you doing Kathy?

Hi Kathy. How are you doing on the Adipex? I ordered some tonight and will hope to get it this week. I hope it is still working well for you. How much weight do you have to loose? Talk to you soon.

7077 06-04-2001 08:40 AM

Hi Charlotte,

I am sorry I did not get back to you sooner, but I had trouble connecting to the internet over the weekend.

This is Day 5. I have lost 10 lbs. So this is working great for me!! I am taking in less calories, so the weight is coming off nicely.

How much do you need to lose?

saggy 06-09-2001 10:17 AM

What is Adipex? And where can I find it?

saggy

SpringManor 06-11-2001 12:20 PM

Adipex

I would like to know also where to order the Adipex. I took this in the past and it really worked for me. I can't find it anywhere anymore. I had gotten it from my dr. but he has moved out of town.

Lorrie

SpringManor 06-11-2001 12:25 PM

You can email me also with the information on how to order the adipex. [email protected]

Thanks

7077 06-11-2001 07:50 PM

Hi I hope I have gotten back to everyone on there question of where if I haven't just let me know and I will make sure you get your answer.

I have now lost 11 lbs. I feel great and I can finally zip my jeans up. Even though they are a size 16 that is a start.

Adipex=P is a generic name for Phentermine. It is an appetite suppressant. Make sure you get a doctors check up before taking it.

Let me know how you all do.

SpringManor 06-11-2001 08:06 PM

I need a better web address as this one you sent me is not the right one I think.

Lorrie