General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-07-2005, 07:13 PM   #1  

Default New here...just want to say hi

Just want to say hi. I started LAWL 3 1/2 weeks ago and I'm feeling like I'm at a plateau already. I didn't think it would happen that quickly. I want to lose 18 lbs. When I started, my counselor said that it would be hard for me, because I don't have that much to lose. I weighed in at 142 and after 2 days of drinking the juice, I had gained 2 lbs. But my first weigh in was in the morning and my next was in the afternoon. Since my weigh in of 144 I've lost 4lbs. Now don't get me wrong...I don't think that's bad, but my last 2 weigh ins didn't show a gain or a loss. I feel disappointed that I haven't lost any more. I'm following the plan to a "T". Any words of wisdom out there?

Also just want to say that I'm happy I found this site. It'll be nice to get support from people trying to lose weight too. If there is anyone out there starting at my weight and trying to lose 15-20lbs...please feel free to chat with me.
Marci1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 11:06 PM   #2  

Hi Marci,
I am pretty new to LAWL actually this is my 4th day on the plan. I am not to sure how to answer your question, but I am sure that it happens to others. There is another message board: Titled LAWL and friends, there are a lot of postings in the April board and a lot a girls on that board also. They might be able to direct you in a better way then me since I am new to the program as well.
haylo921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2005, 11:07 PM   #3  

By the way I don't know if that message about the board makes sense to you. But, I think other people call it the monthly thread.
haylo921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2005, 06:52 AM   #4  

Hi Marci:

Welcome to the board! Stop by the "LAWL Losers & Friends - April '05" thread, that is the main place where we post. Each month we start a new thread by changing the month.

Sy
SyracuseNY is offline   Reply With Quote