March Weight Loss Goal

• I thought we could come here and post our March weight loss goals. I know we have an Easter Challenge going on but I thought maybe we could post a monthly goal here. We can come back on the 1st and post our starting weight if you want.

I'll start with mine. My goal for March is to lose atleast 6 pounds.
  • My March weightloss goal is 5.2 pounds
    My weight loss goal for March 2005 is 5.2 pounds.

My overall goal is to make it to goal by my birthday at the end of April. That would give me almost another month to get the remaining 5 pounds off.
  • I am going to go for 6 pounds! There now it is in writing!
  • Sigh. I would really like to lose 8 pounds at least in March - that would put me under 190!

Julie
  • Since we are almost at the end of Feb, and Easter is almost at the end of March, I'm going to stick with my 10-pound goal for March. Eeek!

Fiona
  • I would like to lose at least 6 lbs in March.

So I will set my March goal for 6 lbs !
  • I'm also sticking with the Easter challenge of 10lbs. So another 8.4 lbs to go in March.

Jen
  • My goal for March 1st is to lose 7 pounds. The same 7 pounds I have been playing with since the holidays......Remember I have to go to that Calif high school cheerleaders runion mid April.......and I don't want to be the only overweight one there..............
  • A march goal..... well im going to shoot for 7 lbs since my bday is on the 7th lol good thing its not the 17th huh lol. I will use my WI from today as my starting weight.
    MARCH MADNESS
    March Goal: 7 lbs
    Start Weight: 245.5
    HAPPY MARCH!!!!!
  • My WL goal for March is my last 8 lbs. I have also been playing with these pounds for a while now.

I'm gonna do it this time
  • March Start weight-169
    March Goal-6 pounds