Body Victory

• Hi All
    Have any of you heard of the Body Victory Plan by Marily Henner? If so, are you doing it? If you are, what do you think? I can't find anything on this web site. Thanks. KP
  • Hi, not tryed it or heard of it till now. but i found the site... http://www.bodyvictory.com give that a try.. good luck. i think i will read up on it. like to read new plans.. LaDean
  • Marilu Henner is a real advocate of "natural" eating. From what I have seen of her-she promotes natural things like breastfeeding infants, eating natural peanut butter (not ones with sodium and sugar added to them) not consuming dairy products (because it is the breastmilk of another animal species and not meant for us-so she chooses soymilk, etc.) and staying away from heavily processed foods.

She did a thing on Regis and Kelly a couple years ago that I really enjoyed and took a lot of advice from-like only buying your kids 100% juice and juice boxes instead of Capri-Sun, Sunny D, Hi-C and other drinks that are only 5%-10% juice. Buying all fruit spreads sweetened with fruit juice instead of jam/jelly sweetened with sugar. I do a lot of these same practices at our house. I buy my kids Stretch Island Fruit Leather in the health food section (100% fruit and juice) instead of kiddie fruit snacks-which are pretty much sugar bombs. Basically cutting out all extra sugars and preservatives when you can.

I see that she incorporates Pilates into her workout routine as well. Honestly-it probably isn't a bad plan at all-considering the health information that I have seen from Marilu in the past.

Good luck-if you try it-let me know how it goes!
    Aphil