3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General Diet Plans and Questions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions-10/)
-   -   Would anyone like to share the 3-day juice for LA weightloss with me (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions/46920-would-anyone-like-share-3-day-juice-la-weightloss-me.html)

majestical 09-20-2004 06:35 PM

Would anyone like to share the 3-day juice for LA weightloss with me

Hi, i'm back i was gone for a very long time now i weight more then before, i need a boost for this weekend, can anyone help me. looking for the 3-days juice thinging from LA weightloss, i had it but can't find it, if i do i wouldn't mind sharing with someone who needs it.

thank you

vibrantecho 09-20-2004 08:20 PM

It's been determined that the "48 Hour Hollywood Diet Juice" is the same as the LA Takeoff Juice. I think you can get it at Walmart???

Fiona

majestical 09-20-2004 09:48 PM

he would like that he likes to help me out, i hope he will drink it. thanks

majestical 09-20-2004 09:52 PM

sorry wrong post, thanks i'll try that, i have to look for the LA one i know i have it somewhere.

MrsJim 09-20-2004 11:30 PM

Are you saying you need the juice itself or a recipe for the juice?

(Personally I am very much against these 3-day fast, as they have been shown to produce only a limited-time weight loss - water weight and lean tissue which you DON'T want to lose!)

Try eBay - there are quite a few people selling a Take off Juice recipe for anywhere from $1.00 to $2.50. I'm sure it's just a mixture of juices, no big deal.

aphil 09-21-2004 09:42 AM

I am totally against the 2-3 day juice fasts as well...you are going to lose water weight, muscle, and weight through "cleaning yourself out" with all the juice (if ya know what I mean :lol: ) and not fat.

But...if you want to do it anyhow-save your money on the LAWL brand and even the Hollywood 24 hour juice at Wal-Mart/drugstores. Go to the health food section of the grocery store-or a health food store and buy Knudsen's breakfast blend juice. Same ingredients...same taste...except for about $3-$4 a bottle. I drink the Knudsen's juices now and then...but not as a meal replacement in my case.

majestical 09-21-2004 11:04 AM

MrsJim: I was looking for the recipe, i have it some where in the house or something just like it, for this weekend.

Asphil: :) ok i get what you mean hey it mite not be that bad for the weekend i get a clean start LOL

MrsJim 09-21-2004 07:15 PM

If I tried that juice fast, any weight lost would be gained back very quickly once I started eating again. Basically it's a sure-fire recipe for a MAJOR binge.

Not to mention screwing up your metabolism - you know, when your body goes into starvation mode and starts compensating by conserving calorie burn and fat loss.