3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General Diet Plans and Questions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions-10/)
-   -   Eat Right/Live Right 4 Your Type #3 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions/4442-eat-right-live-right-4-your-type-3-a.html)

waterbaby 04-20-2001 08:20 AM

Eat Right 4 Your Type/Live Right 4 Your Type

The Individualized Solution to staying healthy, living longer and achieving your ideal weight.

If you’ve ever suspected that not everyone should eat the same thing or do the same exercise, you’re right. In fact, what foods we absorb well and how our bodies handle stress differ with each blood type.

Your blood type reflects your internal chemistry. It is the key that unlocks the mysteries of disease, longevity, fitness and emotional strength. It determines your susceptibility to illness, the foods you should eat, and ways to avoid the most troubling health problems.

With Eat Right 4 Your Type or Live Right 4 Your Type, you’ll learn:
  • Which foods, spices, teas and condiments help someone of your blood type maintain optimal health and ideal weight;
  • Which vitamins and supplements to emphasize or avoid;
  • Which medications function best in your system;
  • Whether your stress goes to your muscles or your nervous system;
  • What types of exercise benefit you most;
  • How knowing your blood type can help you avoid many common viruses and infections;
  • How knowing your blood type can help you fight back against life-threatening diseases;
  • How to slow down the aging process by avoiding factors specific to your blood type that cause rapid cell deterioration.
The official website is http://www.dadamo.com
The books may be purchased retail at any bookseller. You might also check http://www.half.com for books at reduced prices. There is also a cookbook called “Cook Right 4 Your Type.”

Please make yourself at home here. Post frequently, and please include your blood type (if known. If not, we can tell you where to get it :) )

waterbaby 04-20-2001 08:25 AM

Hi all! :wave:

Thought I'd go on and make our new "home" over here.

jmtank, I believe you have an excellent tutor! Good luck with your remaining class sessions. You'll make it! :D

Threads, I am so envious of you getting to go bargain shopping. Fort Collins is such a fun place and I know you'll enjoy yourself!

Glad it's Friday. My DH wanted me to play hookey today (he is off on Fridays) and I just couldn't. It would've been much more fun to stay home with him, but the paycheck is calling to me, as are the bills. Fooey!!

Have a great weekend. I hope I remember to look over here next time :o

jmtank 04-20-2001 06:36 PM

This has been a long, long day. We were told that there was talk of a shooting would happen at our school today. It is the anniversary of some many things. All of our outside doors were locked all day. Any student that came in had their back packs checked. And over 48% of our students were absent. The parents either called in or the students got advance absent slips. The administration gave all the students that was in school a candy bar at lunch. They said about 319 or 390 were served at lunch. We have been keeping our classroom doors locked during class for several months. In my area the students that came to school was good students and they were early to work with. We did some studying then gave them free time on the computer or watch a movie. The class I help with did a pop-quiz and got 30 points for 3 simple questions.

After school went to take my test and could not find the secretary that had the test so will take it Tuesday. Am going to the doctor Monday to see what is going on with my right heel. This the appointment that I went to a week early.

I am so tired need to get some rest.

:yawn:

Threads 04-22-2001 06:54 PM

Hello ladies! What a wonderful time I (we) had on our shopping spree. I didn't do my eating plan. I WILL start back on it in the morning. And I want you both (waterababy and jmtank) to throw darts my way if I don't report doing excercises all this week. I want to combine ER4YT and a low carb way of eating. Do either of you know if this has been tried yet?

Jmtank, I didn't listen to the news for three days. Were there any copy cat shootings any schools that you know of? It is so scary to be a teacher or a student these days. Our oldest daughter is a kindergarden and first grade teacher at a country school and the youngest daughter has her masters in counceling. They get a little flustered at times.

I am going to be trying out a new pattern this week. It is Simplicity #9453. If you get on the web site www.cattlekate.com (I think that is it) you can see how much a Carriage coat sells for.

I better get busy. Let's make this our best week yet for eating right!!!!NLB

waterbaby 04-23-2001 08:11 AM

Hi all! :wave:

Jmtank, what a bummer. Now kids are even scared to go to school.

I hope your doctor's appointment turns out well and you can get some relief. Heel spurs can be so very painful! Good luck and keep us posted (no pun intended) :o

Threads, glad the trip was a success. I used to like to drive to Bozeman just to remember what a department store looked like :lol: ! After living in the woods, my wardrobe was seriously out of date with the "modern" world, ha ha.

I've visited Cattle Kate's website -- YEOW! that stuff is expensive. We have a similar place here in Nashville called "Broncho Belle's." Of course, the locals don't speak much Spanish, so they prounounce it "Broncho" instead of "Bronco." Pretty funny.

To combine ER4YT with low-carb eating, go to the Low Carb forum on this website. Kathy K. is doing ER4YT with the Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program. Look for her posts. http://www.*************.com also has a message board specificially for ER4YT combined with low-carb. I think it's called "CAER4YT" or something like that.

Have a great day all! Dr. D'Adamo stresses one small change at time. My change for this week will be to eat more vegetables. I need to eat something besides leaves!!

Threads 04-23-2001 11:07 AM

Good morning!!

waterbaby I just tried to get to the web site you told me about. Could you walk me through what to do to get to Kathys message board. I get flusterated real quick. Does she have one on 3FC? (maybe you told me and I can't go back and look.) Well I better go to town and get some fuel filters for our Honda,,,it barely got us home last night. NLB

waterbaby 04-23-2001 11:25 AM

Hey! :wave:

Kathy K posts to the Low Carb forum here on 3FC.

What I didn't explain very well (sorry) is that another website exists (http://www.*************.com) that has a message board for people who are combining ER4YT with the Carbohydrate Addict's Lifespan Program (CALP).

I've used CALP with ER4YT to balance my meals. Otherwise, I don't get in my veggies (as I've already confessed) and just don't get the right combination working for me. CALP helps with that.

You have to join Yahoo! to access the message board. Otherwise, you can use the Low Carb forum here (where you're already a member) Just select the "top of forum" selection near the top left of this screen, then select "Low Carb". Kathy K posts in there and would probably be happy to answer your questions, but you need to ask her.

Good luck with your parts. When I lived in Montana I had a Volvo that I loved, but I had to buy its repair manual and take it with me to the mechanic. I also stocked up on filters and belts for it when I went to the "city" :lol:

The girls on the Oxycise forum keep asking about you. they wondered if you got your tapes. I didn't tell them anything, but they sure would enjoying seeing a post.

Hugs!