General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2004, 08:25 PM   #91  
Chick

S/C/G: 257.5/239.75/155

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Brittnye - Yay! That is fabulous that you are getting started tomorrow. Hey, I don't know about the print outs. Can you give me a link and I'll go see if I can figure it out. I have access to a copy machine at work and I copied my pages out of the book, increased the size a little bit.

Hey, I'll be out of town for a couple more days but I hope everyone is doing good. Brit, I know you are going to have a great challenge!
Old 07-28-2004, 09:30 AM   #92  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Thanks Ledom!! So far so good i fixed my midmeals and lunch last night so that i wouldnt have to fix them this morning. I have already had 1 glass of water as well. I was going to get up and do my exercises this morning but i need to finish reading up on them from BFL before i jump into them so ill read them today while im at work lol and start that when i get home from work. So other than not doing my exercises so far im doing ok lol. I went out yesterday and got the success journal so i dont need to copy the forms now but i thought i had read somewhere that you could print off forms online i think it was for the bodyforlife.com web site though. Anyway im still tired from my vacation but hopefully this weekend ill get rested up lol. I know it said to start the program on a monday but i figured hey i can start on a wednesday i will just have to adjust things a little.

Im sure ill pop in today some so see yall later!!

Brittnye
Old 07-29-2004, 08:30 AM   #93  

Hello everyone! Just a quick post to let ya know I'm still going strong! Day 18 and I am very proud to say that I have stuck to the plan 100% for the entire time ( with the exception of missing a couple meals here and there but that's better that eating too many, right? ). I am down 6.5 pounds so far. I did my LBWO last night and I had to increase the weights on all of the exercises so I am definitely building muscle and getting stronger! Ledom, I am preparing the mexican casserole tonight so wish me luck! Oh yeah, great news is my husband is able to tell a difference with me and started the program Monday so he is on day 4!! Yeah!!! That was my goal, to get him healthy as well. Everyone have a great day!
Old 07-29-2004, 09:42 AM   #94  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Morning all

jacklyn~
Thats great!!! I know you must be excited about getting him on board too. Now you have support right in the house as well as here My dad was looking at the EFL cookbook side last night and he said he thought most of the meals looked good except for the fish lol. So he is eating the meals at night cause thats all i fix lol but hopefully in the next few weeks i will get him on board as well with all the meals and then the exercise.

As far as my first day on the plan i did alright i guess. I drank 5 glasses of water for a total of 60 oz so thats better than i have been doing. I ate all my meals as planned the time might have been off here and there. But the one thing i didnt do that i really needed to do was my upper body workout. I ran out of time I was going to do it last night and by the time i got home got dinner fixed ate went to the grocery store and got home and put everything away it was almost 10pm. So i decided that i would just put down that i didnt do anything in my exercise part of the journal and continue on time management is obviously one of my weak points lol. Im happy to say i have no where to go tonight so i will get in my 20 min aerobics no problem.

I hope that every one is having a great day i have to get to work now so ill catch ya later Have a good one!
Brittnye
Old 08-01-2004, 12:34 PM   #95  
Britt/LAWL~Red

Hello all!!

I see everyone has been really busy this week not many post so just wanted to say hi and ill talk to all of you next week

Britt
Old 08-02-2004, 12:04 AM   #96  
Chick

S/C/G: 257.5/239.75/155

Height: 5'7 1/2"

Britt- sorry I have been missing in action. I was traveling and since I have been home I have been really busy. Glad you and Jacklyn are doing well. Carry on! I'll be back when I get caught up on some stuff. I am hanging in there w/ workouts and mostly good w/ food though there is room for improvement in the coming week. I am gearing up to go back to work and it is time to get organized for a change of lifestyle now.
Closed Thread