3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General Diet Plans and Questions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions-10/)
-   -   Falling Off The Wagon... (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions/42463-falling-off-wagon.html)

Mammy 10-21-2008 02:38 AM

That was excellent, really puts things into perspective.

tinamae 11-02-2008 06:59 PM

I really needed that after the weekend that I have had. I am still going to get on the scale tomorrow morning anyway. Face the music and then move on.

kittycat40 11-02-2008 07:14 PM

Tinamae, thanks for bringing it to the top again. I gave it a first time read and I'm sure to be coming back for more ;)

MrKeith 11-23-2008 02:36 PM

I have learned that weight loss is all about living and not dieting. That is why I call it a Live-it. I no longer try to cut back on everything, I just try to make the weight loss happen by over all better choices and exercise 4 times a week for an hour. Then when I slip up, it is not a huge deal. I just get back to living the next day.
Overall, I have lost 42 pounds in one year and have no deprivation in my diet.

misspiggy408 12-22-2008 06:23 PM

"For some people, an occasional slip engenders an all out binge...followed by guilt, self-recrimination, a sense of powerlessness, and a feeling of "What's the use?"

I can relate ... i ask myself "whats the use" right before or right after my binges.

Thanks for sharing :)

kari1980 12-25-2008 07:38 AM

re

I tend to have this "all or nothing" attitude which has contributed to my fluctuating weight issues :(

Pixiesue 12-25-2008 04:56 PM

thank goodness I read this! I have been months on the what the H#(( kick and eating (and drinking ) to excess. I have decided to start again and get back to healthy eating and excercising. I came back here and this is the first post I read! Now I am inspired!

Fungirl28 01-14-2009 05:47 PM

When I first started, I would get these crazy cravings and I would struggle and when I would slip...I would be depressed for days and use it as an reason to quit altogether. One day I realized that if I kept quitting I would never reach my goals. I had a slip the other day, but I realized that I'm human and moved on for my next meals and exercising. But this time, my weight loss didnt stop. By the next morning, I had lost another 3 lbs.

michelle7 01-15-2009 04:38 PM

Fantastic article! Thanks for posting it!

fatmad 03-15-2009 11:22 PM

thanks for this, its a nice pick me up. I have been off plan most of the last week, and did pick up a pound.
I am charged up to get back on plan tomorrow, (actually I stayed on plan today, so I already started) and have been working toward this philosophy since I started coming to 3FC.
But reading this just brings it home, helps me to renew for the coming week.
Thanks aphil

JuliaDH 05-13-2009 09:20 AM

Thanks for sharing this article. I am glad it is stickied. I wonder what other amazing advise is around here from past years that we have missed! I could probably search for hours. But getting exercise in would probably be a wiser choice! lol

Sweetums 06-14-2009 04:31 PM

TY great article.

rajagiri1 06-18-2009 05:49 AM

nice and interesting article.i have asked my friends too to read it.:carrot:

tmac1 08-27-2009 08:13 AM

funny article

oh !this article make me thought about my childhood,it's so funny .how can you do that ,you are really great person

tmac1 08-27-2009 08:25 AM

great article