3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General Diet Plans and Questions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions-10/)
-   -   Need new workout plans (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions/325081-need-new-workout-plans.html)

miguelcent50 05-12-2022 11:56 AM

Need new workout plans

Hey guys! Does anyone have som tips were i can get som great workout plans?

TeaganAtkinson 07-11-2022 07:50 AM

There is an incredibly huge amount of already prepared training plans on the Internet, regardless of whether you plan to practice in the gym or at home.

Ertyst 07-17-2022 04:21 AM

This forum also has great diet plans.

Ertyst 07-17-2022 04:22 AM

You can also pick from internet.

Twartki 12-09-2022 03:41 PM

The Internet is a good source of these things.

AllanLarsen 12-19-2022 11:53 PM

You can search it on YouTube.

KerriMoe 12-20-2022 08:23 AM

There are a lot of sites online which you can find easily by doing some research.

AllanLarsen 12-30-2022 12:16 AM

You can search it on google search.

Nnewelor 02-02-2023 02:02 PM

Also, check youtube.

Cordella 02-09-2023 07:55 AM

There are too much everything on YouTube. Recommend sth specific better.

wilber.erickson 08-13-2023 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miguelcent50 (Post 5450436)

The Internet is a good source of these things.

Speed Test

timmothysmith01 11-09-2023 07:10 AM

Here are some workout plans:
  • Couch-to-fit in 30 days: Run or jog 20 to 30 minutes every other day, then do three to four sets of bodyweight exercises like squats, pushups, lunges, burpees, or Russian twists
  • 1-week sample exercise program:
  1. Monday: 40-minute moderate-pace jog or brisk walk
  2. Tuesday: Rest day
  3. Wednesday: Walk briskly for 10 minutes
  4. Thursday: Rest day
  5. Friday: 30-minute bike ride or moderate-pace jog
  6. Saturday: Rest day
  7. Sunday: Run, jog, or take a long walk for 40 minutes
  • Most effective workouts: Break up workouts into cardio, strength, and HIIT.
  • Typical beginner program: Two to three days of cardio and two days of strength training
  • A five-day body part routine*:
  1. Day 1: Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
  2. Day 2: Back, Bice*ps, Tummy muscles
  3. Day 3: Legs
  4. Day 4: Chest, Shoulde*rs, Triceps
  5. Day 5: Back, Biceps, Tummy muscles
  6. Day 6 & 7 Relax day
  • The 21s workout: Three different movement range*s, all in one set of 21 repe*titions.
  • The four-week be*ginner's workout regimen:
  1. Day 1. Push-Ups
  2. Day 2. Pull-Ups
  3. Day 3. Le*gs
  4. Day 4. Push-Ups
  5. Day 5. Rest.
  • High-Intensity Pre-Exhaust (H.I.P.E) workout: Mix of two popular workout forms High-Inte*nsity Training and Pre-Exhaust.

samui 11-27-2023 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by miguelcent50 (Post 5450436)
"I recently started new gym training and follow hrt therapy https://hrtdoctorsgroup.com/hrt-onli...apy/for-women/ Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) has been a transformative journey for countless women, myself included. Struggling with the challenges of menopause or hormonal imbalances can significantly impact one's quality of life, but HRT has proven to be a beacon of hope and restoration. Upon starting HRT, the changes were gradual yet remarkable. The disruptive symptoms that once plagued my daily life—such as hot flashes, mood swings, and sleep disturbances—began to dissipate. This therapy not only alleviated physical discomfort but also revitalized my mental and emotional well-being, allowing me to regain control and balance.
One of the most profound effects was the resurgence of vitality and energy. The fatigue and lethargy that had become a constant companion started to fade away, replaced by a renewed sense of vigor. This newfound energy empowered me to engage more fully in activities I love, rekindling passions that had dimmed over time."

Online platforms like fitness apps, YouTube channels by certified trainers, or reputable fitness websites often offer a variety of workout plans tailored to different goals (weight loss, strength building, etc.). Consider platforms like Fitness Blender, Nike Training Club, or Bodybuilding.com for structured plans. Additionally, consulting with a personal trainer or fitness professional can provide a customized workout plan that suits your specific needs and goals. Remember, it's crucial to choose a plan that aligns with your fitness level, preferences, and health condition for a safe and effective workout routine.