3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General Diet Plans and Questions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions-10/)
-   -   Losing weight (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions/320762-losing-weight.html)

tina20 11-01-2020 09:22 PM

Losing weight

Hey guys can you share some diet tips on how I can lose some weight please? I'm new here

rishat888 11-09-2020 04:02 AM

First of all, you can start with drinking water (Staying hydrated)
Water is the best fluid that a person can drink throughout the day. It contains no calories and provides a wealth of health benefits.
When a person drinks water throughout the day, the water helps increase their metabolism. Drinking water before a meal can also help reduce the amount that they eat.
Finally, if people replace sugary beverages with water, this will help reduce the total number of calories that they consume throughout the day.

maintain train 11-10-2020 06:04 PM

TIP: Meditate either every morning or night for about 10-15 minutes! I recommend Youtube videos such as listening to 432 hz meditation music! When you raise your vibrations your body starts to transform and becomes centered! I dropped 72 pounds doing this for a whole year. Obviously I incorporated other things like eating right and exercising 30 minutes each day.

TywanBridges 11-10-2020 06:35 PM

Fasting is a good option. I also suggest not eating anything after six, if so try something light.

draielprincemillion 11-10-2020 11:20 PM

7 Tips To Lose Weight Faster

Most people have genetic issues but this method has gotten tremendous attention, especially for teens and younger adults:
Increasing the oxygen in the body by taking a fruit supplement callesd: HARITAKI...
This is the number 1 function..
others include taking..
shilajit
collodial silver
tumeric
monotomic gold
blackseed oil
Chloryphyll liquid

superstar91 11-14-2020 06:33 AM

I would ignore and stay away any supplements. You do NOT need them. How to lose weight is very simple and has been understood for decades, long before supplements and other nonsense existed.

Stick to the basic principles and with a can-do attitude, you will succeed.

VeggieManJoe 11-21-2020 03:02 PM

someone trying to get their post count up for some reason ?

stay away from magic potions ...gold, silver, miracle milkshakes. we gained weight by taking in more calories (many of them "empty" calories) than we expended. anyone who says different is either deluded or a liar.

losing weight is simple ... burn off more energy than you take in, and this is best achieved by eating fresh, unprocessed foods. simple, but not easy. if it were easy we would all be at a healthy weight. after all, pies and cookies are delicious ! ask me how i know.:o

Akos91 11-21-2020 04:44 PM

Hey Everyone!
I'm Happy to be with you.
Taking Apple Vinegar is very helpful also.

Akos91 11-21-2020 05:20 PM

Boost immune health by eating a balanced diet which includes adequate amounts of vitamin C, vitamin D.

Akos91 11-21-2020 05:21 PM

Maintain a diet of lean proteins, healthy fats and complex carbohydrates.

Akos91 11-21-2020 05:22 PM

Eliminate or limit alcohol, sugar, processed foods and saturated fats.

Akos91 11-21-2020 05:28 PM

Drink water as much as you can and walk for short distances instead of taking a cab.

sinon1998 03-04-2021 02:23 AM

reduce sugar consumption

Nipwiz25 04-19-2021 11:03 AM

In order to lose weight, you need to use more calories than you consume, either by decreasing your calorie intake or increasing your daily physical activity.

Benttii 05-08-2021 04:55 AM

Eat Breakfast ><<>one habit that's common to many people who have lost weight and kept it off eating Breakfast every day, many people think skipping breakfast is a great way to cut calories but the usually end up eating more throughout the day, says Elizabeth Ward, Ms, Rd, author of the pocket idiots guide to the new food pyramid "" studies show people who eat breakfast have lower BMIS than breakfast skippers and perform better, whether at school or in the boardroom (trya bowl of whole grain cereal topped with fruits and low fat dairy for a quick and nutritious start to your day,