General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-26-2018, 10:16 AM   #1  

Default Scarsdale diet

Hey,

have you ever tried this diet? This is the only one diet I have ever followed 10 years ago and worked for me (25 pounds in 2 months, from 5 ft 5 150 pounds to 125, but I was in high school). After birth control pills since 2016 I gained from 5 ft 6, 118 pounds to 143 now and feel terrible. I am a naturally skinny person and never dieted before, so I will need a massive support to lose the weight. ;( Do you wanna do the scarsdale with me? It is brutally effective, I have seen friends that lost the weight with that diet forever. I looked up the low carb and atkins diet, also plain calorie counting, but it seems so complicated and restrictive... I will miss my bread and fruits and also I dont want to go low carb forever.

I invite you to melt fat with me, starting tomorrow!
pinterest_my_body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 01:54 AM   #2  

Okay, girls, I just started. If nobody wants to make it with me, I will post the results on the end and probably will inspire you. I am not staying fat!
pinterest_my_body is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 11:53 AM   #3  

I have been on Scarsdale diet for 11 days andost 17 pounds. I like all the goods on it, so have no problem sticking to the plan. Third time on diet over 50 years and it always works for me.
Betsy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2020, 09:55 PM   #4  
realtalk

S/C/G: 165/160

Height: 5 feet 6 inches

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinterest_my_body View Post
Okay, girls, I just started. If nobody wants to make it with me, I will post the results on the end and probably will inspire you. I am not staying fat!
Your decision to stay slim is commendable, and it will inspire many men and women to take the necessary steps to achieve their weight loss goals in 2020.
realtalk is offline   Reply With Quote