General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 11-15-2017, 07:38 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 265/148/132-136

Height: 5'6" - 64 YO

None of the listed FB groups charge a fee. I have found them to be very helpful. If you scroll back in the thread you will see some that you can search for. There are others, too but these are the bigger ones. This approach is working very well for me!

Last edited by grannynancy; 11-15-2017 at 07:40 AM.
grannynancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 10:35 AM   #32  

Default I'm a BLE looking for support

I'm new to this site, which I found when searching for BLEaters. I really would like a support group that is easy for me to follow and navigate. Please let me know the best way to join up with some of you. I've been following BLE on my own (with the purchase of Susan's book) to lose and to reign in my eating due to new health issues (I'm a 10 on the SScale). But I find on those days when I've slipped down the slope that it's so hard to get my brain away from the flour again. Then I cry alone in misery as quiet as I can so my kids will not hear me.
LELeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 02:10 PM   #33  

Default Bright Line Eating Newbie

Hi, I just began Bright Line Eating this past Tuesday, January 2. I am a 62 year old widow who was burned out on Weight Watchers and a friend suggested Bright Line Eating. I got the book and read it cover to cover, got supplies and began. I would love to be a part of a support group. Like the original poster I cannot afford the Boot Camp offered by Bright Line. I live alone and work full time and I really need suggestions for an easy lunch to bring to work. I am also not a very good cook, but have been doing more of it this week. I have been bringing salads with veggies and chicken breast with my tablespoon of dressing and an apple for lunch this week, but honestly eating a salad every day at lunch and then the large salad with the evening meal is getting to be too much salad. Any suggestions are welcome and I would love to join the group.
ShirlH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 02:21 PM   #34  

I think if you start on the FB pages mentioned earlier in the thread, that would be good. I am not sure there are enough of us here who have done BLE to represent the program. I know I have read the book and lost 60lbs+ so far but have not attended any of the bootcamps. ...........................................
Old 02-03-2018, 08:47 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 235/196/145

Height: 5'2"

Thanks for mentioning the fb pages. Just read the book and already losing weight. I'm 61, and several things in the book have resonated with me. I'm not doing the bootcamp, and tweaking the plan to fit my digestive issues and personality.
jump4joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 08:03 AM   #36  

Quote:
Originally Posted by jump4joy View Post
Thanks for mentioning the fb pages. Just read the book and already losing weight. I'm 61, and several things in the book have resonated with me. I'm not doing the bootcamp, and tweaking the plan to fit my digestive issues and personality.
The thing that really amazes me is the number of people in our age range who have had success. That is really unbelievable!