General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 08-26-2016, 04:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 278/267/190

Height: 5'2"

Default Weight Watchers and PCOS

Has anyone tried weight watchers? I have tried low carb before, many times, and the more I restrict my carbs, the more I stall. I tried everything. I desperately want to get this weight off! Any advice is much appreciated!!!
sweetbug0130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 04:39 PM   #2  
Began WW OPP 7/19/16

S/C/G: 284.6/266.4/195

Height: 5' 8"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbug0130 View Post
Has anyone tried weight watchers? I have tried low carb before, many times, and the more I restrict my carbs, the more I stall. I tried everything. I desperately want to get this weight off! Any advice is much appreciated!!!
I too have tried low carb in the past and it works for a time until the restrictions get too unbearable. I began on my own at home the original WW points plan on 7/19/16 and have lost almost 16 lbs. so far. I love the original plan because all I had to find online was how many pts. I could have and google "original WW points calculator" so I can figure out the pts. for everything I ingest. I like the fact that I can eat anything I want so long as I know how to count the points. Hope that helps you.
EMERALDberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 05:21 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 278/267/190

Height: 5'2"

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by EMERALDberry View Post
I too have tried low carb in the past and it works for a time until the restrictions get too unbearable. I began on my own at home the original WW points plan on 7/19/16 and have lost almost 16 lbs. so far. I love the original plan because all I had to find online was how many pts. I could have and google "original WW points calculator" so I can figure out the pts. for everything I ingest. I like the fact that I can eat anything I want so long as I know how to count the points. Hope that helps you.
It definitely does. I could sustain the low carb plan but I was on it for two months and didn't lose anymore than the first few pounds of water weight the first week. Weight watchers is really a good program for those who can't restrict or they go nuts. I found the Ultimate Food Value Diary app for a couple bucks and it has most everything on it. Thank you for the hope!
sweetbug0130 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 07:29 AM   #4  
mam1958

S/C/G: 307/267/160

Height: 5'6"

Sweet, I noticed you put PCOS on your title do you have it?

If so read Glycemic Load Diet by Rob Thompson, M.D.(It is worth every penny).

It is very helpful. Within 2 days I feft so much better and could sleep so much better. I got mine on amazon.

Hope this helps you.
mam1958 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
losing weight, pcos weight loss, pcos weight watchers, weight loss, weight watchers