3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General Diet Plans and Questions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions-10/)
-   -   Looking for breakfast ideas!! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions/305450-looking-breakfast-ideas.html)

canadacatman 07-31-2015 05:22 PM

Looking for breakfast ideas!!

I am looking for breakfast ideas and was wondering if members would be willing to share their breakfast with me.

IanG 07-31-2015 06:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, if we start with the weirdest then that will be me.

4 cans of different stuff every day.

Here's mine for tomorrow.

Keeps me going through two workouts to lunch.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/atta...1&d=1438380642

utgirl09 07-31-2015 09:36 PM

I'm kinda boring. I eat eggs most days. It keeps me full until lunch. Sometimes I eat them with 1/2 oz mozzarella or leftover roasted veggies.

Alright 07-31-2015 09:50 PM

Today I had homemade sourdough bread (weighed it out) and bacon/cheddar cheese on top. I always have coffee and cream.

I often eat 3 eggs in a little butter.

Or I make a shake with kefir, fruit, ice, sometimes kale, a little protein powder, a little fiber granules and a bit of splenda. Or I'll add coconut flakes. I'll do that for lunches some days.

PrairieQueen 07-31-2015 09:59 PM

Homemade breakfast burrito most days during school year...scrambled eggs, cheese, ham/bacon/or sausage, peppers, onions, seasonings.

Sometimes leftovers, deviled eggs, just bacon/ham and an egg, omelette w/meat and cheese

chubbysmall 07-31-2015 11:57 PM

Usually I alternate between sweet and savory

Sweet = 1 poached egg and a oat bran galette with cinnamon with a dollop of fat free whipped creme.

Savory- 1 poached egg on a plain oat bran galette with asparagus.

Or Scrambled eggs with chives, fat free cream cheese and 2 slices of turkey bacon.

And coffee with Stevia/non fat milk always.

tammay 08-01-2015 02:41 PM

This is probably going to sound crazy, but I have very non-breakfast stuff in the morning. I've experimented with a bunch of stuff but nothing sat well with me. So now I have a green salad with just a bit of olive oil, salt, and pepper, and a bowl of bean soup (I'm a vegan, so I don't eat meat or dairy). I know it sounds very unconventional but I like it because it's filling and has some good protein. It's also something that you can make the night before and just take along/heat up at work, so it's pretty convenient.

Tam

Palestrina 08-03-2015 03:13 AM

My favorite is one egg fried or poached on top of sauteed potatoes with zucchini and mushrooms and a side of blanched greens like dandelions or amaranth. I have this at least 3 days out of the week.

I also like greek yogurt with honey and fruit.
Toast with ham or smoked salmon
Scrambled eggs with cheese

owlsteazombies 08-03-2015 10:48 AM

I usually do an Ezekial english muffin with PB on it, or I make turkey bacon and some cheese scrambled in some egg beaters and throw it inside of some toast.

Other times, I get real weird and I make a grilled cheese. And then put an over easy egg on top of it.

Pinkhippie 08-03-2015 12:35 PM

I love oatmeal and cereal with fruit and nuts. Peanut butter oatmeal with raisins and bananas is a treat and very filling. I like cereal with milk but I always have almonds or crushed walnuts with it to keep me from getting too buzzed from just cereal. Or I like greek yogurt with fruit and nuts on the side with oatmeal or toast. Protein shakes can be good on busy mornings too. I very rarely can do eggs in the morning. They are just too heavy. I like eggs for lunch though. :)

HungerWerks 08-03-2015 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by owlsteazombies (Post 5190481)
Respectfully snipped

Other times, I get real weird and I make a grilled cheese. And then put an over easy egg on top of it.

That sounds like the best thing ever! I'm going to have to try it next chance I get. :carrot:

I eat most of my calories in the evening, most days, so I usually just have what I call "blueberry cereal" in the morning. That's 1/2 cup soy milk poured over 1/2 cup of frozen blueberries. Check with your doctor to see how much soy you should have, especially if you're a man.

Weightever 09-04-2015 11:47 AM

I usually have a smoothie: one banana, mixed frozen berries, some spinach, cold water and a spoonful of coconut oil. Yummy, quick and keeps me full until lunch :)

Munchy 09-09-2015 09:18 AM

Either I make a frittata/crustless quiche and eat that for 4 days in a row (mine range from 140-150 calories each large 1/4 of a pan) - easy before work! Or an egg white/veggie scramble with or without cheese, or vegetable "hash" topped with a runny egg.

meand 09-10-2015 03:59 AM

muesli is good, add some cut up apples,maybe some banana, throw in some unsweetened yogurt and milk.

banananutmuffin 09-10-2015 11:20 AM

I drink black coffee. Rarely do I eat breakfast. If I do, it's because hubby cooked, and then it's full-on: eggs, toast, potatoes, bacon/sausage.