pure green coffee bean extract?

• has anyone ever use the Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract pills? I saw them on Doctor Oz and I also hear some research about them on a pharmaceutical website. They seem legit but im not sure! has anyone had any experience with it?
  • I have tried Green Coffee Bean with no success. It did not help a bit. I bought mine at Walmart. I have jumped on several things in the past, with no success. ie African Mango, Raspberry Ketones, recent Hoodia

Notice, I said "Recent Hoodia", as back in 2007, I lost a lot of weight using Desert Burn Hoodia. However, they have changed. They used to be 750 mg capsules, but changed into 1000mg tablets. They did not work, at all. I was very disappointed! The original desert Burn Hoodia was great in that I had no desire to snack all the time. I don't know what was in capsules. I heard that it could not have been true Hoodia, but whatever it was it worked. Also, I was on prednisone and had enormous craving for carbs, the Hoodia capsules took away cravings. It did not zap away my hunger, but I noticed I was no longer snacking all the time. I was able to cut sugar. I wish I could find something like that again, as I was able to take it while on medication.

I am looking for the best diet that I can stick to. Weight Watchers worked for me in the past, but I was much younger in my 30s, and now in my 50s.

Sorry, I gave you way more than you asked for.
  • I have tried the Green Coffee Extract pills and they did not work for me.
  • I tried them about 2 years ago and they did not work for me. I wondered then if I wasn't taking the right amount or at the right times during the day, but anyway it didn't work.