Favorite Smoothies

• What are your favorite smoothies?!
    All different kinds, I want to start making smoothies more.

Also green smoothies? I need a way to consume veggies in a tasteful way since I dislike most of them
  • My fave is a handful of spinach and about 1 big carrot, shredded, with half of a banana and up to 1 cup of blue berries or strawberries. Sometimes I add 1/2 to 1 cup flavored yogurt, depending if I want it as a snack or a meal.

Another is pumpkin purée, apples or applesauce and banana with some pumpkin spice. No measurements since I did it by taste, sorry.
  • This is my 3 top fave.
    1.Frozen bananas,peanut butter
    2.Spinach, yams.
    3.Frozen bananas,carrots.
  • unsweetened almond milk, handful of spinach, pinapple, 1 inch of frozen banana, 1/4 cup or so of fozen blueberries.

I use the same base (unsweet almond milk, spinach and 1 inch banana), with different fruits strawberries, peaches, etc. But my favorite is pineapple.
  • I love almond milk, water 50/50 --- handful of spinach, handful of mixed berries. 1 banana!!!!
  • and.... pineapple and banana!!! it's like a dessert!!!
  • My favorite smoothie - Strawberry & banana:
    1/2 banana
    4-6 frozen strawberries
    1/2 cup of fat-free yogurt (curd)
    1/2 or 1 cup of orange juice
    1 tablespoon of flax seeds
  • Ahhh. I love smoothies.

Always Always Always I start with
    green tea and 2 cups of kale. I blend that so it makes and extremely green juice! (Sometimes I squeeze some fresh lemon juice too)

Then I add in whatever fruits I have and want in turn it usually ends up about 3 cups of random fruits. I love love love strawberries, blueberries and mango.

Then sprinkle a tablespoon of flaxseed and stir in.
  • Quote: Ahhh. I love smoothies.

Always Always Always I start with
    green tea and 2 cups of kale. I blend that so it makes and extremely green juice! (Sometimes I squeeze some fresh lemon juice too)

Then I add in whatever fruits I have and want in turn it usually ends up about 3 cups of random fruits. I love love love strawberries, blueberries and mango.

Then sprinkle a tablespoon of flaxseed and stir in.

Sounds awesome. What kind of green tea do you use?
  • Whatever kind of tea bags I buy. Whats on sale or I have coupons for. Im not picky.