General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2001, 04:02 PM   #1  

Question

THIS IS A PERSONALIZED PLAN FOR BECOMING SLIM,FIT,AND HEALTHY IN YOUR 40s,50s,60s,AND BEYOND WRITTEN BY THE HELLER'S.
I WOULD LOVE TO FIND OTHERS WHO ARE ON THIS WOE, SO WE CAN SHARE IDEAS AND MENU PLANS. I HAVE SEARCH ALL OVER AND CAN'T FIND A MESSAGE BOARD THAT SUPPORTS THE CALP PROGRAM.
IT SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD HEALTHY DIET FOR US OLDER LADIES AND I NEED SOME CALP DIET BUDDIES.
Old 03-11-2001, 06:10 AM   #2  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Lots of folks are doing CALP - check out the Low Carb Lifestyle Section on this board. It's after the WW section.
Old 03-12-2001, 02:02 PM   #3  

Default Carb Addict

Hi Shevas -

There used to be a thread under Buddy Up that discussed this plan - but everyone faded away - I think they went to the LowCarb area.

I've tried this diet twice - I can't seem to stick it out though. I just don't care for meat and eggs, and eating veggies without breads/pasta's doesn't fill me up. I tried eating lots of Cottage Cheese with my breakfast and lunch, but I get sick of the taste after about 1/4 cup.

Have you been doing the program long? Any tips on how I can fill up without carbs for my first two meals?

Roo
Closed Thread