General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 08-14-2013, 10:41 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225

Height: 5'1"

Default Looking for a good program that will keep me accountable. Anyone heard of Go Figure?

Need help finding a program!!

I'm looking for a program that will help me become more accountable. I need that piece of the puzzle. I've tried WW in the past and it worked, but unfortunately where I live now the leader is nice enough but her meetings are not inspiring and I never got anything out of it...sort of uninspiring actually.

I need a program where I'm accountable and the Go Figure program you meet weekly with the program, but it's VERY expensive. Trying to find anyone out there who have done the Go Figure program to make sure it's legit or ideas from others.
Thanks!!
kfl820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:25 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

I haven't heard of Go Figure. But I wanted to say that I too previously had a great WW meeting I attended, then moved and found myself dissappointed in the meetings here. I recently joined WW online. It's cheaper than the meetings ($18/month). I was initally concerned about trying it without meetings, but so far so good. I use 3FC as my meeting replacement. I weigh-in every day on two different threads, and read through the posts for motivation, ideas, etc.

Whatever you decide, good luck with it!
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 03:06 AM   #3  

S/C/G: size 20/14/10

Height: 5' 7"

Maybe you could try TOPS or OA? Both are usually much less than WW, I believe.
mariposssa is offline   Reply With Quote