Anyone here use compression shirts or body slimers?

• Hi everyone. I haven't been on here in a while but I am happy to report my weight loss is going great. I have been averaging about 1lb per week but I am perfectly happy with that, because it is really starting to add up! Im down to 246.6 as of today from my highest known weight of 291(but Im sure I was pushing 300).

So heres my question, do any of you girls out there use compression shirts? Im looking for one but not sure where to look. I know that the local walmart sells the slimming undergarments, but Im thinking those aren't the same thing as the medical grade ones? Im just wondering if any of you ladies out there use/used one and where you bought yours at.

Ive had trouble in the past finding one that didn't roll up/down when you move around alot. Looking for a brand that stays in place i guess you could say lol. Ive use them in the past(at a lower weight) and never had much luck with the ones you can get at walmart staying put. Im thinking it might of been the type of material maybe?
  • oops i ment to post this under general chatter!
  • What are you wanting to use it for? To look smaller? Or to stay warm and for support in sports?

I have two Under Armour shirts that I love. I bought the first at TK Maxx (TJ Maxx in the US) and absolutely ruined it at rugby - that's some mud that ain't ever washing out. I was back at TK Maxx and they had the same shirt at half the price I paid, so I bought it. One I use for rugby and the other for running or wearing around.

Check out your discount fashion store...you never know. And sporting goods stores.
  • I more or less need to find something to wear under dress clothes to keep things in place if you know what i mean. Not trying to use it to help me lose more weight or make me look skinner. There is a TJ Maxx down the street from me, Ive never shopped there because I figured they probably wouldn't have my size but Ill have to check this coming weekend. I was at my parents this past weekend and went to Target with my mom and actually saw a few things in my size(because Ive gone down a few) for the first time in a long time at that store.