3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General Diet Plans and Questions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions-10/)
-   -   Accu-weight Bead Diet - Part 3 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions/270918-accu-weight-bead-diet-part-3-a.html)

ANiceChianti 12-02-2012 05:38 PM

Accu-weight Bead Diet - Part 3

Okay, I guess I'll start a new thread so that we can continue to provide support for anyone on this diet.

Welcome, Ciao. 75 pounds in 4 months? That's amazing. Congrats! :carrot:

Beccertink424 12-30-2012 10:09 AM

Hello! I am starting the bead diet on Thursday. I have read basically every one of the posts so far on the diet and I am happy that you started another forum. I am really excited to start this new chapter in my life. I have about 60 pounds to loose but I know I can do it! This forum will really help me stay on track :dizzy:

Beccertink424 01-03-2013 06:02 PM

Started today at the ronkonkoma office! Had a great day.. I just finished my yogurt... It was really gross. Excited for day 2 :)

MochaLatteMom 01-04-2013 03:45 PM

Hi everyone, I'm new to this site, and I just ordered my accuweight bead starter kit online today. I have been reading all the previous posts and it this seems promising as long as you stick to the rules. I hope it works for me and I look forward to posting my progress along the way.

Beccertink424 01-05-2013 12:50 PM

Day three!! First veggie day..! Just had the most amazing apple. Scale says I'm down 6 pounds since starting. Very motivated!

MochaLatteMom 01-08-2013 10:56 AM

I just got my starter kit yesterday and I start tomorrow (Wed). I'm super excited. Headed out to grocery store to get milk and veggies. Best wishes everyone!!!

justlisten3 01-08-2013 04:22 PM

Hey everyone!! I started the diet in August and lost around 50 lbs by November! I started a transition and maintence (sort of) and am going back on tonight! I'm nervous about going back on beads but I have about 25 more pounds to go and I have 3 bridesmaid dresses and a bikini to fit into! Starting with a milk day tomorrow.. Good thing I have my Starbucks gift cards!! Best of luck to everyone :)

Beccertink424 01-08-2013 04:34 PM

Good luck!!! I am on day 6 and I am miserable! I hope it gets better. Not hungry just cranky. It's a milk day and I just want some food! I hope once I go weigh in on Thursday the scale shows improvement and that will motivate me through the next week.

MochaLatteMom 01-09-2013 12:52 PM

On day one and going strong so far. Had to set all these two hour alarms on my phone so I won't forget to rotate my beads. It's really good to see that you all have been on this program for just a few days and are already seeing results. Hang in there everyone!!

RNtoFNP2014 01-09-2013 08:13 PM

Hi everyone!!! I am also on the accuweight email list but I think it will be much easier to post here. I am located in Michigan and I am a member of the long distant program. I will place my first set I beads tomorrow and I will start with milk days first. I am going to join your group if you all don't mind ;-)

ASlim32 01-09-2013 08:28 PM

Hello everyone, I started the bead diet on Monday and so far I'm down 4 lbs (:. I'm super excited and hope we can motivate each other to stay on track.

Good luck everyone!!!

justlisten3 01-10-2013 09:13 AM

Day 1 was successful! Already see the scale moving and Back into the old routine :) also found Extra rainbow sherbert dessert delight gum.. Seriously amazing! Hope everyone has a great day!!

Beccertink424 01-10-2013 09:30 AM

Going to my first weigh in today at the ronkonkoma office. Hope the scale shows all my hard work. Definitly feeling discouraged and unmotivated. Hopefully the scale will cheer me up.

MochaLatteMom 01-10-2013 09:56 AM

Hello, I am on day 2 and I can honestly say last night and this morning I haven't felt hungry at all. I thought I would just die when I got home because I have to make dinner every night for my family. So I thought the aroma would be tempting. It was, but I drank water and seriously tried to connect with myself to realize that I was not hungry. I sipped a large cup of tea while they were eating and 30minutes later, I felt full and satisfied. I woke up this morning and was overcome with thirst, so I drank a bunch of water this morning and I am feeling pretty energetic.

Be encouraged everyone and try your best to stay positive!! We can and will make it through this. Summer is aroung the corner and that is always on my mind!

MochaLatteMom 01-11-2013 01:11 PM

Hey all, I hope your day is going well. Its Friday and also day 3 for me and I am super-stoked to report my weight loss. First let me just tell you, I just ate for the first time in 2 days and I had broccoli, carrots, cauliflower (steamed and seasoned for taste), and a grapefruit for lunch. I ate the grapefruit first and it was delicious. Then I began to eat my veggies, and I seriously thought that since I hadn't physically chewed food in so long that I was going to devour those veggies. I could only manage to eat half of the bowl. I am truly full and satisfied. Plus, I have been drinking water and tazo organic chai tea all day long, so I'm pretty sure that is helping. I will eat the rest of my veggies and an apple before I leave work today, so i will be too full by the time I get home to even be bothered by the aroma of the pizza my hubbie is picking up tonight.

Also, I am happy to report that since this is day 3 and weight is recorded every other day, I jumped on the scale this morning and I am down 9.5 lbs....WOOOHOOO!!! That definitely motivated me to continue on with this. It it keeps coming off this fast, I may be transitioning by the end of Feb.

Have a great day everyone and hang in there, because seeing results is a definite motivator.