General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 08-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #31  

Default Yoli progress

Hi Everyone. I am new here so please understand im on a learning curve posting. I got involved with Yoli through my friend because it was supposed to help with pain and also weight loss. I see here everyone is losing weight on it...What am I doing WRONG!!!! It helped my pain for three days but all I lost in two weeks was 2 pounds!!! I followed it to a tee. I ended up quitting. I just don't get it. Any suggestions? THANKS!!!
chefboo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2013, 08:50 PM   #32  

I just started Yoli! Is anyone else doing it?
sandyh50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 03:57 PM   #33  
One day, Some day, TODAY!

S/C/G: 174/130

Height: 5.3

Default yoli

I am starting yoli day 1 today! Going to follow it to the dot and check it out for myself. I am also working out 3-4 times a week with a trainer. usually 30 min weight training and then 20 min cardio.

Anyone else?
Enjol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2013, 11:46 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 212/196/160

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjol View Post
I am starting yoli day 1 today! Going to follow it to the dot and check it out for myself. I am also working out 3-4 times a week with a trainer. usually 30 min weight training and then 20 min cardio.

Anyone else?
Looks like this thread is kind of dead- Anyone doing yoli? What is working? How much weight have you lost? Where did you start? Goals?
Determinedat47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 12:44 AM   #35  

Hi everyone, I just started Yoli today. I already lost 2 lbs! But I think it's mostly water weight. The fatigue is killing me though. I feel tired, irritable and hungry!

Is anyone else doing Yoli?
Healthychic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 01:20 PM   #36  
Overweight again...dang

S/C/G: 213/160.3/135

Height: 5'5"

Yoli ran it's course for me, but I still have products and I have used it from time to time to shed a few pounds quickly. Good luck! The hunger will pass. If you really need to, just eat a little bit more protein.
twinieten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2014, 04:30 AM   #37  

Thanks twinieten! Since my last post, I haven't lost anything which is quite discouraging. I have a colleague who lost 120 lbs doing it so I know it works, but am frustrated with my lack of results. My renewal date is coming up so I don't know if I will stop or continue...
Healthychic14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 08:56 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 267/175

Height: 5' 5"

Post New To Site And Just Starting Yoli

Hi,

I started Yoli 2 weeks ago and lost 7 lbs right away. Then I had to go out of town on business. For the most part I tried to stick to plan, avoided all the pastries, but was off timing for my snacks and shakes. At dinner, I ordered a protein and it came covered in a sugary glaze, so I didn't eat it. I did have a few drinks with my colleagues --- that caused me to gain back 6 lbs!!! I was so upset and discouraged that I totally went off this weekend. Trying again to get back on, but, I thought (and hoped) the results would be faster.

What type of food are you eating for the protein snacks? I feel like I'm eating too many nuts and salt. Are you sticking strictly to the time line to eat? I find that I eat most everything in the morning and then just the shake and small protein in the afternoon. I have given up Diet Coke (also a major addict!), been drinking more water that ever and gave up my DD Iced Coffee morning ritual. Those changes alone should have helped!?!?!?

I have a lot of weight to lose. I have had a weight issue my entire life but last year I had a very stressful job situation and gained about 30 more pounds. I'm now at the highest weight of my life and so unhappy.

Looking for support. I'm 46 and want to lose 100 to 115 lbs.
ccurve68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 01:37 PM   #39  

I started Yoli today. I am a bit tired, but I know it takes a few days for the body to adjust. My ultimate goal is about 80 pounds.
vicvac16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 02:20 PM   #40  

Sorry for bumping this thread, but I'm currently looking for the info about Yoli. I'm thinking about giving it a try but I have doubts. I'm glad that I've found this thread, thanks for sharing your experiences. However, it would be great to find out how you are doing today and whether was it hard to maintain your weight after the Yoli diet.
Thanks in advance.
helebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2023, 02:23 PM   #41  

Quote:
Originally Posted by helebra View Post
Sorry for bumping this thread, but I'm currently looking for the info about Yoli. I'm thinking about giving it a try but I have doubts. I'm glad that I've found this thread, thanks for sharing your experiences. However, it would be great to find out how you are doing today and whether was it hard to maintain your weight after the Yoli diet.
Thanks in advance.
Hi! If you're considering trying Yoli, it's always helpful to gather information and hear others' experiences. So, it's great that you found this thread! I haven't tried the yoli diet myself, but I heard good feedback. To get more insights and answers to your questions, I suggest reaching out to yoli customer service. They can provide you with current information and guidance on maintaining weight after the Yoli diet. Hope it helps.

Last edited by rikos; 11-15-2023 at 06:47 AM.
rikos is offline   Reply With Quote