General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 03-09-2010, 10:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 200/182/125

Smile SlimGenics

Hello all!

Happy Tuesday! I was wondering if anyone was doing SlimGenics. It was formally Slim4life and is similar to LA weight Loss. I started yesterday and am really excited. I am hoping to find others who are also doing this program so we can possibly share thoughts and success.

Christina
Christina2629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:45 PM   #2  

Default Slimgenics day 1

I started my program today. How did you do so far?

Julie
Julicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 03:30 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 166.8S/160.4C/125G

I just started this morning How are you doing on the plan?
basil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 04:28 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 185/183/130

Height: 5'3"

I did it last summer and fell off the wagon. I am restarting this weekend with the 2 day start. DO any of you have aim, yahoo, gmail or msn? Any of those really! I have never met anyone else on this plan so it would be nice to struggle with people actaully living my plan. I have spent months talking to people that have never even heard of S4L or Slimgenics!

BTW... I am Amanda or AJ, I live in Denver/Tempe/Seattle. Long Story. I have a husband of 2 years, 2 dogs that are my children, a skinny family that does not have to work for it and I am not a vegitarian but really don't like meat. I am leaving my job as of this Friday so I will be able to re-commit myself to weight loss. I am feeling worse about my self now then ever before!
ajowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2010, 10:04 AM   #5  

I am in MN. I had a friend that was doing this program with success, so I knew I should give it a try. I am on day 3 of the 3day prep - ready to move on, but have seen a 3.8lb loss, so that is motivating. That and the $

Good luck to you as you re-start this journey!
Old 04-08-2010, 01:01 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 185/183/130

Height: 5'3"

basil! Great job. I remember day 3 was killer! All I wanted was fruit. LOL! I ran into a small complication but I am still starting tomorrow!
ajowens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 02:29 PM   #7  

I am on day 4 today - I cannot tell you how good my piece of toast tasted, lol! I had about had it with eggs too, so I had a protein shake. I am glad I lasted those 3 days....not easy
Old 04-12-2010, 01:52 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 270/see ticker/170

Height: 5' 8"

Hi guys!! I am doing slim4life and would LOVE to have some buddies!!! Basil seriously hang in there, the plan is super strict but it works. I have lost almost 25 lbs and I am so happy
Virgo26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:41 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 191/191/140

Height: 5'7

Smile Started today!

Hi All!

Glad I found this. I'm starting today. I actually got the plan from a friend so I hope it works!

Good Luck to All!

adcharbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:48 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 191/191/140

Height: 5'7

ps....these blogs are helpful in that they keep me motivated! Thanks everyone!
adcharbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 09:41 PM   #11  

Welcome!! Stay strong on your 3 day prep....and look forward to day 4
Old 08-10-2010, 02:19 PM   #12  

Is anyone on here still actively doing SlimGenics? I'd love a buddy.... I'm about 2.5 wks in and about 6lbs weight loss.
JamaicaBRIDE08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 05:14 PM   #13  

Howdy, from Dallas TX
Started the program Sunday....1 week tomorrow. It's still called Slim 4 Life here in the DFW area.
I am hoping for share recipes.

Here is how I did green beans the other night which was very good.

Spray larger sauce pan with Pam
Add a teaspoon of minced garlic and ginger bits
1 bag of Frozen green beans
1/5 cup of Apple Cider Vinegar
Mrs. Dash
when half finished cooking throw in a hand full of grape tomatos cut in halves.
Cover and cook until tender

Yummy!
teacherjnapier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:17 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 169/160/125

Height: 5"5

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajowens View Post
I did it last summer and fell off the wagon. I am restarting this weekend with the 2 day start. DO any of you have aim, yahoo, gmail or msn? Any of those really! I have never met anyone else on this plan so it would be nice to struggle with people actaully living my plan. I have spent months talking to people that have never even heard of S4L or Slimgenics!

BTW... I am Amanda or AJ, I live in Denver/Tempe/Seattle. Long Story. I have a husband of 2 years, 2 dogs that are my children, a skinny family that does not have to work for it and I am not a vegitarian but really don't like meat. I am leaving my job as of this Friday so I will be able to re-commit myself to weight loss. I am feeling worse about my self now then ever before!
Hello Amanda,

I am married have a pug that is our child and don't consider myself vegetarian either but I would prefer to be! I LOVE animals so its hard to feel OK about well you know.. I am looking for someone to partner up with as well, we live in south east Aurora, Co. Most of my life I have been in great shape but that's changed over the last three years. I am committed on slimgenices(only been ten days, its not easy but I feel that this will work because I can no longer compromise so much good in life! I need to loose about 35 to 40 pounds. Would you be interested in connecting?

Thanks,

Marie
A REAL Change is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:21 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 169/160/125

Height: 5"5

BTW I had a headache non stop for the three days of prep, but by day four I started feeling much better! It was like HEAVEN to finally include normal meals! This works but theirs no slaking off (my problem in the past) they hold you accountable so remember that no matter how FOREVER it feels its just TEMPORARY and we will reach our goals!!
A REAL Change is offline   Reply With Quote