Fish Oil/Omega 3s

• Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I wanted to know who takes the omega 3 supplements and how they affect your mood, hunger, energy levels? And how long you've been taking them before you noticed a change? TIA.
  • I take fish oil at the same time as my multivitamin/B complex, and my energy and mood definitely change because of them. This is more so if I take them with food (I hear this is because there is more absorption). Sorry, can't tell you which of these is causing it, but it definitely helps.
  • I take a prenatal vitamin and fish oil. We're planning to TTC in the nearish future so that's why. I haven't noticed a real difference but I have read that it can help with leptin levels, which in theory would make maitence easier so I figure if that's true they can't hurt!
  • I take a fish oil capsule daily as recommended by my nutritionist. I haven't noticed any difference physically; she recommended it to help raise my HDL. If my HDL hasn't moved from when I last had it measured I'll probably stop taking the supplement.
  • My chiropractor suggested I take fish oil for inflammation. I have been recovering from a pinched nerve in my neck. It has helped some.
  • I've been taking 1 gram a day - 1 300mg pill 3x a day. It's either this or the change in my diet or a combo of both but over a week in now, and I am noticing I am more satisfied at meal time. I take the capsule after food.