General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 08-03-2011, 11:12 PM   #1  
Beautiful Underneath

S/C/G: 220/211.8/110

Height: 5'4''

Default Eating out of bordem

When I am at work, I am super busy and I LOVE it! However, when I get home I am tired physically from standing and moving for 6 hours without a break but my mind is still going. Since my feet are killing me(I'm saving up to buy better shoes so this won't be an issue), I am usually not up for physical activity, but I am bored and when I am bored I usually eat. I love reading, but it doesn't hold my attention as long as I would like.

Aside from physical activity, *only for now until I get better shoes* what are some ideas for stimulating ideas that don't involve being on your feet... things that will keep you from being bored and eating.
Bellissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:15 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 219/Ticker/133

Writing? It's kept me and my friend busy for over 7 months. xD

It is especially fun and rewarding (at least for me) if you find a writing partner.
Amadeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 11:30 PM   #3  
onedayatatimer

S/C/G: 224/ticker/145-155

Height: 5'9.5"

Boredom is a common issue and I've seen it come up on this forum before, so you may try doing a search.

For me, when bored, I like to draw on a sketch pad with color pencils while I watch t.v. or listen to music. I get into lots of detail and it really occupies me and also relaxes me. You could also soak your feet in warm water and then massage them with a nice oil or lotion...maybe even give yourself a pedicure. Maybe buy some crossword puzzles. Some people are crafty and like to crochet, knit, sew, etc.

Sometimes, I'll watch funny youtube videos....I love ones with dogs but you may find whatever interests you.
luckymommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:14 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 238.5/?/no more scale 4 me!

Height: 5ft 4 (on a good day!)

Chew gum... paint your nail... brush your teeth... tweeze your eyebrows... drink water....

i totally eat out of boredom too
bellastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 12:51 PM   #5  

S/C/G: size 12/size 2-4/size 4

Height: 5'5

I do a lot of walking when bored. Even if I don't want to go, or if I am too lazy to go, or too tired, when I get my headphones and sneakers on, I'll get (a little) motivated to get out of the house and move. It helps. I usually don't want to eat after that.
christine123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 06:46 PM   #6  
Cuddly Veg*n

S/C/G: 178 (153.8 Recently)/145.2/125

Height: 5'9"

Beautify yourself (like the above list of suggestions), watch a movie, surf the internet, write, call a friend, etc.
xxkaleidoscopic is offline   Reply With Quote