Weight Loss Simulation and Motivation

• I am a VERY visual person. I think having a picture of what i could look like at 20lbs lighter would really inspire me. Does anyone know of any weight loss simulators? Or any pictures that show what 20-30lb looks like off a 5ft 2ish person? I've kinda been in a funk lately. Some unresolved problems from this past year have been creeping into my thoughts and... it's really killing my efforts. So I though pictures would help. :-)

Also what do you use to motivate/inspire you?
  • I would also like to see this. I have a picture of what I looked like at my goal weight (although it was 15 years ago!)
  • Ok I just found this one. You can upload your picture.
    google: Weight mirror
  • Whoah I found a really cool site! Search "mybodygallery" on google. It's real people! You can put in weight, height, pants size, shirt sizes, and shape! (Don't fill it all in though- you won't get much results, be broad-ish!)
  • my weight loss gallery is so great! The only problem is, when I search for hourglass figures, there are a lot of people who definitely aren't. (I'm guessing it's wishful thinking)
  • I'm glad I saw this about "weight mirror" ... what a fun idea!

When I did myself, weight gain/loss only occurred in my mid-section, leaving my hips & legs the same size so I got even MORE pear-shaped at lower weights. Yikes! Have to try a different photo.

The fourth link I found when I searched was this tool to "re-size" yourself in photos... the example they use is creeeeeepy... they took 50 lbs off an already thin woman..

http://www.labnol.org/internet/pictu...tographs/7655/
  • Okay yah that picture of the lady is kinda creepy. She looked VERY thing in the 1st photo and even thinner she looked like a skeleton.
  • A friend of mine who is better at photoshop than me made this rendition the other day of what I might look like at goal weight:

(The one on the left is how I actually look as of a week or so back)

I LOVE IT and it's been a great motivator the last few days!
  • There's a good collection of height/weight photos here.