Cheat Day-Don't know what to eat?

• I am on a slow carb diet. This will be my 4rd cheat day and I have no wish list of foods I would like to eat on Sunday. Nothing sounds all that great to blow the calories on. So far my cheats have been moderate yet, just what I wanted. This week I feel stuck, no big cravings. Any ideas?
  • If nothing is appealing, skip the cheat day. I set aside a meal or 2 on my hubby's days off but if I'm not in the mood, I skip it and eat like I normally do. I find that the cleaner I eat, the less cravings I have.
  • Thanks, just weighted myself down 4 pounds this week. I am feeling great and have no major cravings. However, I will treat myself to a nice off plan breakfast. Thanks for the suggestion.
  • I agree. If you don't have any cravings, just eat normally. Cheating is about eating what you want, not necessarily what's off limits. If you are always feeling healthy foods, consider yourself fortunate. I'm sure a lot of other people would love to be in that position!
  • My cheat meals are always hamburgers, pizza or cereal.
  • I also agree, only cheat when you have to! If not, just skip it. It may make the progress faster

Good luck!
  • My cheat meals always involve some sort of carbs. If you feel that you don't need a cheat day, then more power to you!