Food LOVERS PROGRAM ANYONE????

• Has anyone or is anyone doing/trying/thinking about trying the Food Lovers Program???? I am and just wanted to hear some real stories about it first before I spend my money on it.....I really need some help with learning how to eat (how, when, and what) without feeling like I'm depriving myself....Please help....I really want to buy this program...but I don't want to spend my money on another program thats not going to work....I have tried programs like WW,JC, and the 6week body makeover...I hate counting points/calories, I hate flavorless foods/ eating only tv dinners...I need something thats going to educate me on how to eat properly!!!! I know that people have lost weight on some of these programs but they weren't for me...from what I have read so far about the food lovers program...it seems like its for me
  • You may want to check out my thread below. I am a FOOD LOVER...but I don't pay money for anyone else's program.

Take a looksie...I post pics of the food I eat and delishous recipes (I have a thing for international foods...ie. Jamaican, Thai, Chinese, Indian, etc.) Nothing I eat taste like sawdust and I've lost over 55 lbs in 7 months!

Oh and I eat between 9-12 times/day!