Does anyone have a weight loss blog?

• I was thinking of starting a weightloss blog.. like a place to check in to every night and post my days meals and exercise. I just don't know where to start and I also don't want to do it if I have no readers at all LOL you know makes it kind of pointless. So if you have one I would love to read yours and would really love if I started one if anyone would follow mine
  • I have one. Although I think I do mine a little differently. I think there's a link to mine under my name and stats on my profile here.
  • tattoodles - I just made a change in your profile so your blog is accessible by clicking on "My 3FC Diet Blog" under your name.
  • Quote: tattoodles - I just made a change in your profile so your blog is accessible by clicking on "My 3FC Diet Blog" under your name.

Thanks!
  • Hello my name is Angela and I do have a blog about my weight loss journey. It is a little different but it helps me get through each day. I would love for anyone to check it out and follow me if you are interested. it is angeweena.blogspot.com I wish you luck on your journey

Angela