LOL! What should I put in my grocery basket??

You're on Page 1 of 2
Go to
  • I'm going to the grocery store on sunday!! Who wants to make my grocery list??!!

So far on the list I have:

chicken breast
    brown rice
  • Bell peppers,
    Cucumbers,
    Lettus,
    Carrots,
  • tomatoes
    carrots
    romaine lettuce
    sweet potatoes
  • greek yogurt
    almonds
    apples
  • Veggies, nuts, decaf tea, garlic. These are staples in my house right now!
  • I only make it eating healthy by seasoning my food well. I would buy some garlic powder, onion powder (NOT garlic salt and onion salt...you don't need tons extra sodium), and some mrs. dash seasoning blends. I buy the no sodium blends. :-)

Dried herbs are also great for meats. I love dill on chicken and fish and rosemary on beef, bison and pork.
  • Eggs
    Zucchini
    cauliflower
    fish
    onions
  • Laughing cow cheese
    celery
    tuna
    mustard
    light mayo
    arnold sandwich rounds
    Healthy choice ham & turkey
  • You need to sit down and figure out what are the healthy things you will eat. Then add a couple of new experiences to expand your dietary routine.
  • Bananas
    Tangerines
    Non Fat Milk
  • Wow you guys are good!!
  • How bout a few treats..
    No sugar added fudgicles
    No sugar added fat free chocolate pudding
    Fat free Cool Whip
  • Quote: You need to sit down and figure out what are the healthy things you will eat. Then add a couple of new experiences to expand your dietary routine.
    Well I pretty much eat anything and everything that's healthy...I've been doing pretty good. Just looking at what everyone would pick up. Which I completely forgot about greek yogurt...yum! But yeah just looking for suggestions!!
  • hummus or stuff to make ur own hummus. Steel cut oats, chicken broth for flavor, low fat cottage cheese.
  • bok choy
    cauliflower
    spinach
    I second the Laughing Cow cheese (omg soooo good)
    eggplant