General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 12-20-2010, 09:09 PM   #31  
Funsized Fiesta

S/C/G: 230/144.5/130

Height: 5'4"

I like to eat cold cereal every now and then, but I usually pair one serving of it with some fruit and/or some sort of protein, depending on how the calories work out.

I always have coffee + stevia + unsweetened Almond Breeze.

Most mornings I eat oatmeal, 1/2-3/4 c, mixed with Greek yoghurt, banana, raisins, dried cranberries, pomegranate seeds, or canned pumpkin, then one packet of stevia, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and cloves. Comes out to 300-400 calories, depending on the exact blend.

I also like making omelettes or scrambled eggs (depends on how well I flip it that morning ) with three egg whites + spinach + tomato + 1 tsp olive oil. Then I usually top it with some brown mustard, comes out to 116 calories. Then I pair it with some strawberries, an orange, or a banana.

I don't like eating the same things all the time, but those are the two most frequent as of late. Morningstar Farms products, sweet potato hashbrowns, Greek yoghurt + honey or fruit, and whole wheat pancakes are other things I eat.
KenzideRhae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:17 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/158

Height: 5ft 7in

I have a few standard breakfasts:

-1/2 c. oats, 1/4 c. raisins, 2 tbsp. walnuts, cinnamon.
- 1 hard-boiled egg + 2 hard-boiled egg whites; 1 apple or grapefruit
- 1 egg + 2 egg whites scrambled with peppers, onions, tomatoes, & 2 slices of turkey bacon
- whole wheat sandwich thins, 2 tbsp. peanut butter, 1/2 banana
joyc21 is offline   Reply With Quote