Curves

• I've just started posting here and I am doing the Curves Diet. Is anyone else doing this diet? If so, I'd love to chat with you.

The plan is kind of low-carb and couting calories, so I'm not quite sure which category to post under.
  • I would think this is a good place to start a thread like this since Curves is unique, especially with their fitness centers. This is the Curves you're talking about, right? I visited a Curves center and tried out the hydraulic equipment, but never knew that they had an official eating plan. So...interesting. Are you doing their fitness regimen?
  • Hi Annleslie,

No, I don't go to the fitness center. I found the diet book at the library. The book does contain an at home version of their fitness center exercises but I'm going to be using another workout.

This plan has two options. Calorie Sensitive and Carb Sensitive.

I'm doing the Calorie Sensitive which starts off with 1200 calories and 60g carbs for two weeks. After that I can have 1600 calores and the same 60g carbs.

I sure hope this will work. It would be great to find others who are following the plan.
  • Curves member
    Just checking if we have any current curves program members. I am starting curves complete.