General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-11-2011, 12:21 PM   #436  

Rain, rain, rain.... Makeing the plants grow and the yard get greener. I'm so happy today. Got on the scale this morning and have lost 2 lbs. this week. So I'm happy. Almost down to my ticker weight. Hope everyone had a good week end.
Toni48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 12:24 PM   #437  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Good morning ladies. Trying not to do too much here. Already feeling dizzy and yucky. The insurance man is coming after lunch to talk to me so I hope we can get things worked out and start the disability. I am so ready. Eating was bad this weekend and I was up this morning so back on track and trying to stay there.

Crystal, we sure could send you some rain. Seems like that is all we have had. Wow 149 is FABULOUS! I would love to get there again. You are doing such a great job.

Mercee, hope all your dental work is feeling better. I hate dentists. Staying the same is ok.

Toni, good job on eating out with your friends. Makes you feel good doesn't it. Good job staying on track yesterday. Can't wait to see what you weigh. It was in the high 80's yesterday and we finally had to turn our air on last night. It is supposed to cool off and it is raining now so I hope to turn it back off for awhile.

Ellen, our screen door is a mess and we must get it repaired. I bought a curtainr od at Big Lots this weekend at a great price.

Have a great day.
Solly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 02:05 PM   #438  

Hi Ladies:

We had a very hot and humid day yesterday. Today we are back in the high 50's much better.

Solly- I hope everything works out for your disabilty.

Toni- We've had rain the last 2 days as well. It was miserably humid yesterday.

Not much to talk about Have a great day everyone.
Mercee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 06:58 PM   #439  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Howdy

Yesterday was not a good eating day but the food was really really good. Back on track today.

Toni..Woo hoo you are doing GREAT!!

Solly...praying the insurance man is cooperative and supportive of your needs.

Ellen and Mercee (((hugsssss)))

Love,
Crystle
CountryMom4Him is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2011, 08:39 PM   #440  

whew....busy day. Went to water aerobics, then came home and my friend came for coffee. She has been gone to Washington State for almost two years caring for her mother. She is home for good now. They put her mother in assisted living. We went to Trader Joes, and Publix and shopped, and I am so glad to have the cabinets well stocked again!

I have been steadily eating more and more vegetarian...should be totally vegan again in a few days. Not happy about it, but I am hoping it will help my glucose levels.

Off to finish up the evening chores!

Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2011, 12:13 PM   #441  

Beautiful day. Think I'll just piddle around the house today. Maybe do some laundry.

Ellen- Sounds like you had a great day. I love when the cupboards are full. I hope you do well being back on a vegetarian diet.

Crystle- Hope you're back on track and doing good.

Mercee- Glad you're doing good.

Solly- Hope it went well with the insurance man. And you get things going real fast. I was excited to lose 2 lbs. Thats allot for me. 8 so far.

Off to finish my coffee and make breakfast.
Old 04-12-2011, 12:32 PM   #442  

Good morning ladies. Almost lunch time. I made some white chili. It was great the last time but I could not remember which recipe I used to make it. So I hope it is good. Sick at my stomach all day. No energy. Insurance man seemed to think all woulod go well. I am just waiting to talk to my one boss. I hope it is today.

Toni, so happy about your 2 lbs. It rained so much at our house my sump pump is working overtime. Keep up the good work.

Ellen, hope the vegan diet works for you. It must be so frustrating. Glad you got to visist with your long time friend.

Crystle, with all the wt you have lost I guess you can afford to eat Off one day and be fine. You will run it off I'm sure

Mercee. It is cool again here today and the rest of the week. 50's. They are calling for maybe sleet on Saturday, after a weekend of 88. Weird.

Off to fix my lunch have a good one.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:57 PM   #443  

Default Howdy

Good evening ya'll. Doing good getting back on track. It felt great to have an off day and know that it wouldn't derail me. I remember falling down and not getting up last time and I don't want to go there again.

Hubby and I had a nice walk/run this morning. I am so proud of him. I also mowed for an hour so I got in enough exercise.

The okra is finally breaking ground. This lack of rain is unbelievable. Spring is our rainy season so I can't imagine going from now until fall with almost no rain. Praying we'll have a change in weather at some point. The weatherman says not this week.

Ellen...sorry your numbers are still off. Praying the change in eating does the trick.

Toni..It was beautiful here also. It was cool this morning but now it is a bit warm.

Solly...The chili sounds yummy.

Mercee..

You ladies are AWESOME! You are AMAZING!

Love and hugs,
Crystle
Old 04-13-2011, 10:09 AM   #444  

Good morning ladies. I'm still up 3 lbs today but we had bunco last night with alot of food. So I am not surprised. Back on track today. Still feeling horrible. Getting concerned it may be something more serious than just the dizziness. Still waiting to talk to my boss. It will have to be this afternoon as we have a bid at 2:00. That is one thing that drives me crazy here is the pocrastination. I guess after 39 years, it finally got to me. The insurance will be our big thing to discuss and my remaining vacation. I want to get this settled today so I can file my claim and get going.

Crystle, funny how before we would get off track and stay that way until a Monday. Now we know what we have to do and start right back.

Ellen, Toni, Mercee, hope you are having a great day.

I will check back if I can. Love you guys.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:01 PM   #445  

Good morning ladies:

Busy day at work. My weight stayed the same which is fine with me. I just keep going and refuse to let that distract me.

Solly- Hope you get things ironed out soon. Hope you feel better.

Crystle- You are beoming a lean mean fighting machine. LOL

Toni- Could you please come over and finish my laundry today. LOL

Ellen- It is great to catch up with old friends.

Have a great day everyone. Congrats to all the losers.
Mercee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:27 PM   #446  

I went to water aerobics this morning. Great workout...I was afraid I would be too tired and sore, but I pushed myself and skipped using the buoys and it was fine. Just finished a lunch of an Amy's tamale, and I need to go hop in the shower. I have an appt. with the dermatologist to get my ear rechecked. Its seemed to have healed, but is not quite 'right' so I am not sure what that means. Guess I will find out!

Tonight is potluck. I am planning on making a chocolate cake. One of the women at church had a birthday on Monday, so I think I will write Happy Birthday to her on it.

I was thinking my derma appt was tomorrow....not too happy its today. I have too much to do!

It is really chilly this morning, but sunny. Perfect weather in my book!

Oh, and I almost forgot, I am down a half a pound. I will take it!

SOLLY: I am eager to hear you got everything settled to your satisfaction with your boss....praying for you!

COUNTRY: Ug! I understand your concerns for rain. We have had terrible drought years here in the south east, and the rain we have had is very welcome! I think the lake levels are finally about normal. We have not even planted the garden yet! Probably this weekend!

MERCEE: Staying the same is good! Its great to stick to the program, and not get derailed because of the scale, isn't it?

TONI: How is your day going?
Ellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2011, 12:37 PM   #447  

Another nice day today. Eating has been good. Exerciseing not so good. Thats my downfall. Getting ready to cook a late breakfast. Not sure yet what I'm going to have.

Solly-Are you doing the 17DD anymore? I'm so sorry you're sick. I hope you get to talk to your boss today. I wish you luck. Hope it all goes alright. But most of all I hope you feel better today.

Mercee-Staying the same is good. LOL I didn't get my laundry even started. I got lazy in between... Have a great day.

Crystle- How wonderful to have your husband run with you. Both of you must be in great shape. I think we all need a day off once in awhile.

Ellen- Did you end up at water aerobics?
Old 04-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #448  

Ellen- We must have been posting at the same time. Congrats on the 1/2 loss. Thats good. MMMM chocolate cake sounds so good. Have a great day, it sounds busy.
Old 04-13-2011, 02:34 PM   #449  

Default Woo hoo

Down a pound this week.

I've had a busy morning this morning; planting, mowing and workout.

Solly...I am so sorry that you are feeling so poorly. Wish lived closer so I could come and at least keep you company or help out some.

Ellen.. WOO HOO Way to get in your workout!!!!

Toni... You'll get better with the exercise. The weather has just been so yucky. Now that it is nice you can get out more. My hubby is just starting out but I am so proud that he is tryin.

Mercee..Thanks so much for the smiles this afternoon. The weight will move again. In January things slowed way down for me. Our bodies just have a mind of their own sometimes. Keep doing what ya know.

((Everybody))

God bless,
Crystle
Old 04-14-2011, 11:51 AM   #450  

Well I haven't a thing to talk about today. Have to go to town later today and get some more yogurt and a few things at the store. I'm running to our little town market way to much. Things are so expensive there. Eating is good. Had fish and green beans last night. Tonight I'm making me a nice salad with chicken breast and veggies on it.

Crystle- Your garden should be getting full of stuff you've planted. LOL.. You're such an inspiration about working out. You must be in great shape now.

Solly- Hope you're having a better morning today. Hope you got to talk to your boss.

Ellen- How was your potluck? Bet your cake was good.

Mercee- Hope you're not working to hard.

Off to finish my coffee and enjoy the beautiful day.