General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 08-11-2010, 11:14 AM   #1  
A Male Species

Default So lets talk stools can we?. My stools are smaller.

So yeah I've noticed since I've been on this healthy eating, exercising thing it has made my stools smaller and well.... not long log like?

Is this normal? I do eat fibra (bread and nuts), plenty of fruit and veg and protein. So healthy foods. I've cut carbs down tho?

I don't have trouble pooing, just that it is smaller then normal? Is this because my body is taking alot more nutrients and burning more then normal and therefore poo are smaller?

I am regular so no problems there, pretty much every morning I need to go.
Fat Boy Wants 2 Slim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2010, 11:54 AM   #2  
Madeleine

S/C/G: sw187/cw152/gw140

Height: 5 ft 3.5 in or 163 cm

if you are not constipated, or feeling bloated, I wouldn't worry about it. I am low carbing and find I need to take psyllium to stay regular now, however. (with LOTS of water of course) I take it plain as metamucil has sugar and I am allergic to some ingredients in sugar free metatmucil.
Also, if you are low carbing, make sure you get enough fat or you will get constipated.
fatmad is offline   Reply With Quote