General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 06-03-2010, 03:19 PM   #1  

Default favorite lowcal meal

I thought it would be fun to share some favorite meals. Mine is tomato soup made with one cup tomato juice and a forth cup soy milk. I heat it in the microwave (I blend it with a hand miniblender because it tends to curdle) and use about 10 saltines crushed in it. I drink cranberry juice over crushed ice and the whole meal is about 300 calories. I didn't realize that until I figured it out just recently. My mom gave me the soup made with milk when I was a kid. But I can't have calcium now so I use soy.....not fortified with calcium. Guess it brings back fond memories.
carolr3639 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:22 PM   #2  
ALLERGIC TO BODY FAT

S/C/G: 189/14x/138

Height: 5'3"

Egg white omelettes with sauteed veggies and fat free feta....

You can make them a big as you want and the calories will be still be way low!
DEDIKAYTED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:16 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 354/342/250(for now)

Height: 5'3"

My favorite meal at least for summer is a dark green salad (spinach or san marino/spring mix) with raw sugar snap peas, red onion, green pepper, unsalted canned tomato mixed with unsalted lemon seasoning and pepper(makes a nice dressing). Add half a chicken breast or some fish, and 1 slice whole wheat toast topped with garlic powder and some healthy margarine. Sooooo good.
CanadianCutie is offline   Reply With Quote