General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 04-20-2010, 01:35 PM   #1  
Being A Better Me!

S/C/G: 211/191/150lbs

Height: 5'5"

Default Blood Type Diet

So I've started something called the Blood Type Diet. The reason being is I have fibromyalgia, IBS, anxiety, depression, the list seems endless. I learned about this diet from a friend of my moms who was dismissed from the military because of chronic migraines. She started this diet and has had very good results. I've researched it and a lot of people say it's phooey and bogus, but from the people that have actually TRIED this diet seem to have great results. I've been on this diet for nearly a week and have began to have more energy and my body is beginning to regulate. The intention of this diet is for better health, but I do need to lose the weight as well. So far I've lost 6lbs...
migotokokoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:46 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/147/128

Height: 5'3"

I think we greatly underestimate the power of what we eat over our health.

I still follow a few of the recommendations from the blood type diet even though it's been years since I read it. It was one of my first "pushes" toward whole, natural foods.

Like many dietary books, it contains some questionable ... stuff ... but all that aside ... if by trying this, you discover just one food that makes you feel terrible (IMHO) it's worth the price.
srmb60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 02:39 PM   #3  
Being A Better Me!

I really like this diet so far, it's very similar to how I was already eating. I just took out wheat and dairy and some other things that were irritating my body.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:57 AM   #4  
Being A Better Me!

My pudge is down an inch! ^_^
Old 04-21-2010, 05:06 PM   #5  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

The cutting out the wheat might have nothing to do with your blood type but rather you may be allergic to wheat- many people are and don't realize it.

I'm not discrediting the diet but just saying that might be one explanation
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote