3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General Diet Plans and Questions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions-10/)
-   -   Doing our own thing #4 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions/19761-doing-our-own-thing-4-a.html)

Cafe976 09-09-2002 06:05 PM

I'm back in town! Still trying to catch up on posts... Maybe I'll have more to say tomorrow. I do not like to post until I'm caught up...

Cafe

Tiffany123 09-09-2002 06:23 PM

CAFE!!!! MY HONEY, MY BUDDY, MY PAL!!!!!

Sooooooo glad to see you!

You were sorely missed here!
Tiff

Dyanm1 09-09-2002 07:51 PM

JO ~ How could you do this to us?! But trust me, I totally understand about the :censored: smilies!

Cafe~ good to have you back!! How was the trip? Where'd ya go exactly?

Nosy aren't I ? :s:

Tiffany123 09-09-2002 09:21 PM

Well, I officially don't like Jo anymore and she is no longer among the top 10 of my "most admired women list". She is number 11 now. Hateful wench.

I did it. I joined WW tonight. Again. The meeting was fun. ****, I know as much or more about losing weight than the leader, so I feel like I can really contribute. And this might be the push I need to get me back on track. Although today was great. There is always tomorrow to worry about!

Talk to you all in the AM...
Tiffany

Dyanm1 09-10-2002 12:14 AM

Tiff ~ I'm so envious. wish I could join WW, but can't affford it, so I'm doing what I know works. Eat less, drink more, and I'm shaking my money maker :D , and there;s a whole lot a shakin goin on!

GeTtInG_ThErE2 09-10-2002 12:17 AM

Hellloooooo girls!!!!!

My goodness! i have been SOOOOO busy!!!!!

Cafe, I missed you SOOOOOOOO MUCH! im SOOO happy you are back!!!!:cp:

Jelloooooooo, if you loved me you would tell me all about this ring!!!!!! lol.......im DIEING to know!!!!!

Bright, Heloooo, how are you?? im doing good! ive been sooo busy and havent been able to get on for awhile but i ABSOLUTELY LOVE high school and im having a total blast!!!!

Nurse, WEll....i just wanted to say hello and...well goodnight cause im off to bed right away!!!!

SEMO, Hi hi!!!! hows it going??? guess what! i cleaned my room yesterday!!!!

Huntress, I miss you!!! i havent talked to you for awhile!!! you should send me e-mails so i can read them at school when i check my mail in the day.....

Tiffy, Hilo! now....good job on going back to WW....i kinda slipped out of the whole points thing..im thinking i should go back to that again though.... and since you are on here all the time i want you to send me an e-mail too ok??? YOU MUST OR ELSE!!!!! no im just kidding you dont HAVE to...but i would love it if you did.....

Oh yah..that goes for EVERYONE....send me e-mails k? no one writes me e-mails all the time and i cant really go on this site at school and thats usually when i have the most time to check my mail is in computers class! so everybody...send me an e-mail!!!!!!

luv you all!!!!

LUV
KAY

huntress 09-10-2002 06:13 AM

Good Morning!

OK, I'm gonna try to catch up with all of you............even missing a few hours during the day I feel really behind so here goes.

Tiffany - I thought he looked more like George Strait instead of Ben Stiller. You look like Christina Applegate to me. I am SO jealous you joined WW........I wanna go! I wanna go!

Kayla - I will send you an email from my work account, but I haven't been able to get online much lately so don't feel bad if I don't respond very quickly. I love getting email too, but mostly end up with a box full of spam.

Dyan - I hope you and your little ones are feeling better today. 15 years ago I got a Discover card, it was one of those pre-approved things and I used and paid for it for a few months and they decided to cancel on me while I was out of town. When I called to find out what the problem was they said the computer had mistakenly sent out a bunch of them and they had just caught it. Yea, uh huh right...........now I owe you money and you just happen to cancel it while I'm on vacation. Needless to say I was pissed, had a bad attitude and made them wait a while to get their money. I had bad credit at the time, so I figured what the heck.

Jello - HONEY! You're back! I can't wait to hear all about your trip. Shame on you for teasing us this way.

Cafe - how are ya girl..........I haven't had anyone to pick on lately.........well that's not entirely true. But I'm so glad to see you again!

Brighterdays - where are you today/yesterday?

Semo - I want a raise too! I have to pay for that new car!

Tigerlilly - I'm sure the pics of your little ones will be fine. When they are 30 years old and look back at them they will just think, HEY!, what possesed mom to get us those funky haircuts. No, really they probably won't even notice. I'm sure everyone will be looking at their adorable little faces.

Deadnurse - Hi! How are you? Carol Ann, every time I see your name I think of that little girl in the movie Poltergeist. She was so cute.........do you have long blonde hair?

OK, who am I forgetting? I need to update my buddy list. We have gotten so many new people lately that I can't keep up.

Things finally seem to be getting back to normal at home and work so hopefully I will get a chance to talk to you all a little more during the day. I have an old high school friend that emails me and I guess he thinks I ignoring him too.

Have a good day ladies...........later

LJ
225/195/150
Halloween Goal - 185

Dyanm1 09-10-2002 09:15 AM

Hello, hello, hello!

I'm feeling alot better today. It's official, Aunt Flo is here for her monthly visit, the trollup!

I am still half a sleep, but wanted to say good morning to everyone. I'll be back after I have my caffeine :hyper:

Jello 09-10-2002 09:36 AM

Another day, another buck or two. Gonna post here quick while boss is off annoying someone else for the moment.

Tiffany??? Um, Miss Tiffany..... Oh beloved queen of this here forum group. Can I come back into your good graces??? :sorry: Pleeeeaaasssseee....???? I'll be good, I promise.

OK, here we go. My last post that went kaboom went something like this.

Scotland was WONDERFUL!!! Fantastic. Beautiful. Amazing. Not enough good words in Websters dictionary to describe it. I took NINE rolls of film and stimulated their economy with many pounds and pence. Lots of green fields and baahhs and :moo: 's. Weather was around 60 degrees, sunny (one day of a little rain) and breezy. I cried when I had to come home.

On a shopping trip to Edinburgh with our English friends, we stopped in a jewelry store. I saw a ring. Blue-green topaz with baby diamonds on a gold band. Looked around. Came back and looked at the ring. Shopped some more. Went back to the ring..... Got "diverted" by my Gillian (my English friend) and when I went back to look at the pretty ring again, a certain someone :love: was standing there with the clerk looking very pleased with himself, ring in hand. Clerk made him put it on my finger and I joked that he should be down on one knee. (He didn't.) But I'll bet the clerk, our friends and all the other customers in the store are still talking about us to their friends.

What's it all mean? Beats me. No seriously, that is my left hand in the picture and that is "the finger". (No, not that "the finger" as in giving someone the finger, I mean.... Never mind.) What I mean is that Rich and I have been living together for years and I can picture us staying together for the rest of our lives but neither one of us is really thinking marriage. So it's not an engagement ring. What should I call it, do you think? Our friends had never heard the expression "significant other" before and were tickled by it. This is my significant other ring. :)

OK, enough rambling. I'm starting to sound like a certain other poster here going on about boys and camp and..... Just kidding Kayla! Love your posts. :D

Now on to other important things. 1. I MISSED YOU GUYS!!! 2. I was sooo bad food-wise. Some of it was so wonderful. Even the chinese restaurant we went to was great. (Chinese guy speaking english with a scottish accent. Too funny.) And since Ms. Tiff is already mad at me, I won't mention a certain something called banoffi pie. Toffee and BANANAS :sssh: and about 6 million calories per slice. 3. Water? What's that? 4. Plenty of exercise. We stayed on a 50 acre farm and tramped through the fields, checking the sheep and cows and chickens several times a day. And then there's the shopping along long, sometimes very steep roads.... 5. Did I mention I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!

I'd better go now. I have been trying desperately to catch up with you guys. How's it going for you, Cafe? Aren't they something!?! Going right along without us. :snooty:

BTW, welcome Nurse! You in NJ? Howdy, neighbor!

Better get back to work. Still trying to catch up here too. Keep getting interrupted while writing this. Mostly people trying to see the pretty sparkling rock on my finger :smug: and since I type so fast, it's just a blur..... NOT!

.... So Miss Tiffany .... you love me again???? Pretty please......

Tigerlily 09-10-2002 09:50 AM

Good Morning! Hectic this morning. Kicking myself in the butt for agreeing to babysit for this little girl. How stupid of me, giving up my only "kid free" time. I told the mother I would do it until she found something else. Better be quick.
Then, get up this morning and the house is hot. AC isn't working. There is some electrical issue. Clueless. DH is gonna try to sneak home from work to look at it today. Home ownership:headache:

Jello, your trip sounded wonderful and the ring....congratulations. :hat:

Tiff, I wanna join too! Maybe you can be our leader and tell us what to do. I've seen ww books at the library, but never checked them out.

Busy day today
:hyper:

Dyanm1 09-10-2002 10:22 AM

Jello~ Your trip sound absolutely wonderful! Add to it, that beautiful ring and I'm green w/ jealousy over here :p .

Tig ~ Sorry to hear that your morning is in the crapper. Will keep my fingers crossed that the mom finds something else real soon!

Huntress ~ Yikes! We just got a Discover card not too long ago! Double yikes!!! DH has had tht account for over a year. I shouldhave him call and ask them about the "annual fee" that they charged us last month! You know what I am, and you know why? because I'm just that type of person. Right about now I'm wishing my name was on that account too, because trust me, they would definitely get a earful from me :mad: :listen: . DH can be wishy-washy some times. But I on the other hand, when I get mad, I get loud and mean business. :lol: , Okay, don't get me wrong......I'm not some kind of raving lunatic or anything. I just want what I want :D .

Anyway....I hope you sweet ladies have grat day. Can you guys believe that tomorrow is the last day of our 30 day challenge? Man time sure is flying. I wish some of this fat would fly off my bod, that fast!

Tigerlily 09-10-2002 10:44 AM

I'm melting. Of all days to have a/c issues. It's HOT! DH "might" come home at lunch. I'll be a puddle by then. DH in the heat all day, so imagine he isn't feeling too sorry for me. Guess I'll be getting my water intake today. :p

The end of our 30day challenge and I lost a whopping 1.5pounds. :doh:

DNW 09-10-2002 10:47 AM

Hi everyone you all sound great and living life on life's terms...good or bad....i have had two good days of exercise and weights..also food has been reasonable.

For the record huntress there are no real blondes in north jersey anymore...you can count them on your fingers...i am short, fat, dark, and italian, and happy to be alive today..............because once again i am at least trying to love myself and take care of my health....i have to be satisified with that for today....Peace

Tiffany123 09-10-2002 10:49 AM

Oh crap Jo. You know I can't stay mad at you. You are forgiven. *HUG*

Ok, I can't post much. I was eating my Weight Watchers bar and it was chewy and it stuck to my teeth and BROKE OFF MY BACK TOOTH. Not a wisdom tooth, but one of the big ones, broke off the corner of it. Now I can feel it beginning to ache. God dang it.

Is that an omen or what? NO MORE WEIGHT WATCHERS. LOL, their food breaks off teeth.

Crap, and I only got one bite of it too. All of a sudden there was something REALLY crunchy in my mouth, and the WW bar was Chocolate Crisp, so I thought one of the crisps was just EXTRA crispy, and instead, it was my TOOTH I WAS EATING. Gross me out.

So, I may be trying to run to the dentist, without insurance, this should be a blast.

Tiffany

Tigerlily 09-10-2002 11:19 AM

Awww Tiff, that sucks. I broke a tooth a couple years ago ON A SNICKERS BAR!:devil:

This little girl that I'm watching is not shy at all. She's drag'n out every toy she can get her grubs on.:dizzy: