3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General Diet Plans and Questions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions-10/)
-   -   Doing our own thing #4 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions/19761-doing-our-own-thing-4-a.html)

Dyanm1 09-06-2002 05:04 PM

Let's trade Tiff. We have a dinky 3 bedroom, with no room for anything. Half our stuff is in storage. The maintence people that work, don't take any pride in their work. Before we moved in, they painted. Yeah, they painted alright......I'm talking they painted over thumb tacks in the wall, lint on top of the doors, splashed it on the cupboards! They took off the blinds and when they put them back they put the half stings on some of the long windows and vice a versa. They gave the fridge in that apartment to our neighbor. SO we got their smaller one, and they had to take the handle off and put it on the other side. So at one point the door actually fell off. They pipe under the sink was leaking. The roof has a leak, and we live downstairs! They came and looked at teh balloon hanging from our cieling and then said they couldn't fix it until summer. DH was trying to put up our coat rack and hit a water pipe in the wall. 5 hours later someone came and put tape on it. That didn't work, it still went down the pipe and soaked the carpet. It took 5 days for someone to come out and then they replaced the carpet, BUT only in the living room. Then they had the nerve to say they were going to charge us. Trust me....that didn't happen. I had to tell them that if tey had fixed it right to begin w/ and didn't wait 5 freakin days then the carpet wouldn't have to be replaced! The burners are broken, should I go on :D .

Oh look at the time.....gotta jet......If I don't get back on, have a GREAT weekend everyone!

DNW 09-06-2002 08:15 PM

Altoid Sours...Oh My God

Dear Tiuffany:

I just love, love, love the lemon ones. And it is true they are never in the store long, although I find the conenience--mini mart types seem to have them but mine charges $1.99...oh to live and die in the very, very expensive Metropolitan NY area.

But aren't they just the best....they are so-o-o sour :^:

How are you doing by the way....I am doing great since finding the site...thanks for everyone's friendliness and kindness.

Carol

Quote:

Originally posted by Tiffany123
By the way, I am addicted now to Altoid Sours. The Citrus AND the tangerine. And EVERYONE is sold out.

Dang it all to heck.
:(

DNW 09-06-2002 08:21 PM

Altoid Sours...Oh My God

Dear Tiuffany:

I just love, love, love the lemon ones. And it is true they are never in the store long, although I find the conenience--mini mart types seem to have them but mine charges $1.99...oh to live and die in the very, very expensive Metropolitan NY area.

But aren't they just the best....they are so-o-o sour :^:

How are you doing by the way....I am doing great since finding the site...thanks for everyone's friendliness and kindness.

Carol

Quote:

Originally posted by Tiffany123
By the way, I am addicted now to Altoid Sours. The Citrus AND the tangerine. And EVERYONE is sold out.

Dang it all to heck.
:(

GeTtInG_ThErE2 09-06-2002 08:42 PM

Hi girls!!!!

Well...tonight is movie night! me and my friends Lindsey and Jordy are going for a run and then we are going to eat LOW FAT popcorn and watch scary movies!!! im so pumped!

Tommorrow i am going to The dinner theater....im so excited...its going to be a blast.....and my friend from calgary is also moving to drum tommorrow...so she will be here when i get home! its going to be awesome!!!

Umm..yah..i have nothing really interesting to say...im exhausted! i just want to go to sleep!

I miss cafe and jello too!!!!

deadnursewife, Where have you been? we misssed you!!!! i mena...being gone 1 day is like being gone a decade around here!!!!

Muma (SEMO), lets get one thing straight! 92 is old!!!! you are.......young!!!! hehe....not as young as ME of course!!!!:p

Dyan, well i got nothing! have a good day!!!

Tiff Tiff Tiff, youre a crazy one.....and PIZZA is life, when you deny yourself pizza, you stop living!!!!!!! lol

anyways......im going to have a nap i think....before movie night starts...im sooo tired.......later gaters!

luv
Kayla

DNW 09-06-2002 10:23 PM

Kayla:

I have been having severe DSL problems and want to blow up Optonline..i am doing fine....will write tomorrow...i'm pooped.

Quote:

Originally posted by GeTtInG_ThErE2
Hi girls!!!!

Well...tonight is movie night! me and my friends Lindsey and Jordy are going for a run and then we are going to eat LOW FAT popcorn and watch scary movies!!! im so pumped!

Tommorrow i am going to The dinner theater....im so excited...its going to be a blast.....and my friend from calgary is also moving to drum tommorrow...so she will be here when i get home! its going to be awesome!!!

Umm..yah..i have nothing really interesting to say...im exhausted! i just want to go to sleep!

I miss cafe and jello too!!!!

deadnursewife, Where have you been? we misssed you!!!! i mena...being gone 1 day is like being gone a decade around here!!!!

Muma (SEMO), lets get one thing straight! 92 is old!!!! you are.......young!!!! hehe....not as young as ME of course!!!!:p

Dyan, well i got nothing! have a good day!!!

Tiff Tiff Tiff, youre a crazy one.....and PIZZA is life, when you deny yourself pizza, you stop living!!!!!!! lol

anyways......im going to have a nap i think....before movie night starts...im sooo tired.......later gaters!

luv
Kayla

Tiffany123 09-07-2002 10:43 AM

Dead, you ARE alive, now if we can get BrighterDays back in here, we'll be set.

Ok, I am the biggest ******. I went to 2 Walmarts, Target, 2 Walgreens, 4 gas stations, 2 grocery stores and 1 Osco. I could NOT find my Altoid Sours. I was making my daughter insane, dragging her to all the stores in search of Altoids. She thinks I am a loser.

THEN....I went to the last Osco in our area, it is in kind of a run down area, and doesn't have much traffic...and LOW AND BEHOLD.....:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: THERE THEY WERE. Nestled on their shelf, like manna from the heavens. I don't know what happened to me, I started grabbing the little round tins, piling them up in my arms and looking around for anyone stupid enough to try to fight me for this heavenly stash...no one was there, and I ran to the counter with my booty. She rang it up....

$21.19

What? OMG, I purchased $21 worth of Altoids. I was panicked. I may never find them again, they may take them off the market, whatever would I do???

So, I got in the car and my daughter says, "WHAT DID YOU DO?" and I told her. She looked at me like my face was on crooked.

Needless to say, I ended up taking half of them back. I kept 1 tin of Tangerine for Chelsea, and I kept 2 Tangerine and 2 Citrus for myself. :^:

Oh yeah, my eating was good yesterday. I hate being a scale hopper but you know me. I am doing well and enjoying myself and I don't feel deprived. Could I lose faster if I didn't eat out as much? Sure...would I be as happy? Probably not. :D

By God, this thread is called "Doing our own thing" and I am doing it and doing it MY WAY. Will I get to goal? Sure will! Will it take about 2 years? Probably, but that is better than where I started and better than if I had never started at all!!

Well, I will be scarce today, our patio has been poured and they said we have to water it down every 10 minutes, ALL DAY LONG. What the :censored:??

So, I will be in the backyard weeding and doing some gardening and spraying concrete all day long.

Talk to you wild girls later,
Kayla, I am jealous. You are so busy!!! Busy having fun, and that is important. I am just busy with crap I wish I could hire someone to do!!!

See ya!
Enjoy your beautiful weekend!
Tiffany

SEMO 09-07-2002 11:37 AM

Tiff that is TOO funny, I probably would have been too embarrassed to return them. Guess I'll have to look for those, I like the listerine mints the little ones that look like little sheets of paper that melt in your mouth. BOY DO THEY PACK A STRONG TASTE. But actually they are good when you want something and don't know what. Could be that you wouldn't be able to taste anything anyway after using one.:lol:

I'm cleaning today and starting a pot of the soup. We went out to eat last night and I picked up everything afterwards. Meant to get some exercise pants for yoga class and forgot it. I want to get some of those stretchy ones and then wear a big t-shirt over them. How sad is that worrying about what I'm gonna wear. UGH.

Okay back to work on this house. I've heard that dust is really good furniture protection......wonder how deep they were talking about.:lol:

Bye Ya'll

Tiffany123 09-07-2002 01:00 PM

Sneaking in for a minute. The reason I think I like the Altoid Sours so much, is that they are so freaking sour, they wipe out the craving for anything else.

Like for lunch, I was fixing the kids Hamburger Helper. (I never said I was a gourmet cook) anyway, the urge to taste it was overwhelming, and if I taste it...then I will have a bowl of it. And I didn't want to do that. So, I popped one of the Sours in my mouth and boy did that wipe out that craving in a hurry!

LOL,
Tiffany

brighterdays 09-07-2002 11:24 PM

Hey

Hey,

I heard someone calling my name.... I'm still here but having a few ISP problems again. This is the third time I've tried to post on here today- it disconnects me without warning so I'll make it short.

Tiff- You should be the marketing rep for Altoid Sours---what a sales job! Makes you want to go searching for them just to find out what's so great about them! I'm still looking....

Kayla--sounds like you are having loads of fun and that is the way it is supposed to be at 15! Kudos to you for the walk/jog/ run---the pounds will melt off.

Huntress--I've been watching the news, I hope you are safe...it looked like Galveston was fairly safe but alot of rain came down.

Dyan--I hope you do get your house eventually but you know what they say "home is where you hang your heart". I rented for quite a while and then bought a house. I wish a handyman came with it, but no such luck! I find myself looking at "do it yourself handyman" books now in Barnes and Noble so I don't have to pay so much for everything!

Well, I don't trust my connection tonight so I have to say bye. Hope all have had a good weekend.

Good night,
:flow1: "Bright"

huntress 09-08-2002 06:28 AM

Morning All.........

Brighterdays - I am fine.........the TS just skirted us. We had some wind and rain, that's about it. More connection problems? My son has problems with his too, total aggrivation.

I haven't posted much lately because I simply don't have much going on. My weight has not gone up but I'm not doing all that great. Sometimes life gets too crazy and it's difficult for me to focus on doing all the things I know I should do. I am recommitting on Monday. I need this weekend to rest........physically and mentally. I am ready to get back on track and get this weight off!

Hope you all are having a great weekend.........

LJ
225/195/150
Halloween Goal - 185

Tiffany123 09-08-2002 10:28 AM

I think Monday is the perfect day to recommit. I think some of us, me included have let things slide a little. I know how gung-ho I was in the beginning. I very seldom ate fast food, or things that I couldn't write down the exact calories and fat. I like knowing EXACTLY how much I am eating. To guess how much a Burritos Deluxe is at the Mexican Restaurant is not acceptable on my plan! That was why I had 6 days of hard hitting diet and one free day. That worked well. I could go to China Buffet or La Mex on my free day and not worry about it. I had consistant losses and it worked well. I wrote down all my calories and fat and fiber and wrote it into a spreadsheet. I also did not eat anything with more than 30% fat in it.

Then....I let the 30% go. I guess I wanted the occasional Twinkie, which I reasoned could be factored into my daily calorie range. Which technically, it could be, but it shouldn't be. At least not for me. I know my mind and body and to stuff a twinkie into my mouth is setting me up for failure. Only if I am ready to commit a crime for a Ding Dong, would I do that, otherwise...no. Then...I stopped doing the spreadsheet. I even did a weekly average so I could tell how I was doing overall.

Then...I slipped on writing all my stuff down. I would start the day, and then if I ate a piece of pizza, I would just not write anymore in my food journal for that day and just mark a big X on it.

So...Monday is back to basics. Here are my promises to myself.

1. I will go back to the 30% fat formula
2. I will go back to the full-on journaling, whether good OR bad.
3. I will go back to the spreadsheeting and the weekly averaging.
4. I will go back to my one free day a week
5. I will go back to my exercise program, which has sadly went by the wayside as well.

Thanks for letting me ramble! I feel better just thinking about getting back on schedule. Granted, I have still done ok....but I have stayed the same for a couple of weeks and juggled the same couple of pounds around. So, although I am not gaining, I am sure not losing either. So...I have had my rest...time to get back on schedule. There is no way I can be at goal by summer, unless I get serious.

I'm serious now.
Tiffany
Thanks LJ for making me think about all of these things!

huntress 09-08-2002 03:29 PM

Even though I choose to recommit on Monday, I got up from here this morning and decided to do something to get started already. I went out and walked for 45 minutes and I have already drank all my water for today. My food intake is not going to be good because I have been stuck in the house the rest of the day because of bad weather, it started right after my walk.

It is easy to be all gung-ho in the beginning, but sometimes life gets in the way and I have to take a step backwards, stop & think about what I'm doing to myself and refocus on what's really important.

Let's get back in the groove............

LJ
225/195/150
Halloween Goal - 185

brighterdays 09-08-2002 05:40 PM

I'm ready too.... I like the idea of 6 days on and 1 day off Tiff....I've never did that before.

Glad to hear you're okay, Huntress, thought it looked a little better down that way but still sounds soggy.

I am gonna have to write my goals in black and white, also, so I will take them seriously:

1. journal all foods

2. drink all water

3. exercise daily (at least a 30 min walk) and weights at least 2x/wk :strong:

4. weigh weekly (and stop jumping on the scale daily!) :nono:

5. take lunch and snacks to work

6. reward all losses weekly with a new non-food item

7. keep busy in the evening (my most vulnerable time) with non-food activities :cb:

8. and lastly, keep coming to this site for :grouphug: support daily

That's all I can think of now. Talk to you all tomorrow.

:flow1: "Bright"

huntress 09-09-2002 06:22 AM

Good Morning!:grouphug:

OMG!..........I was browsing the boards this morning since there wasn't much to read here:?: Check out this guys website!

Well, crap...........being computer illiterate I don't know how to get it into here, but the address is www.onephatman.com. This guys no-nonsense approach to losing weight really inspired me! The FAQ section really puts it out there, no whining and no BS.

Have a good day ladies..........

I'm back, I'm back in the saddle again. I'm back (come on, sing it with me!)

LJ
225/195/150
Halloween Goal - 185

Tigerlily 09-09-2002 07:37 AM

HAPPY MONDAY! :cb: (hey, i can pretend)
I could NOT sleep last night. Just too much going on in my little squirrel brain. DS bday this weekend, when/where to have the party, *shudder* to think at my house. Then there is the downstairs, DIY ****....tile or carpet, drywall or panel...what can we afford, what would look best, what is practical, what would get done IN MY LIFETIME. And then, I have this whole chair thing going on...bought a huge chair w/ottoman. Quality was crap. They agree to take it back. Squirrel brain has to pick out something else. Trying to figure out if a sectional would work in my livingroom. No sleep. Coffe IV . Oh, and someone asked me to babysit their kindgartener. It would be great except she's in the afternoon class. DS in morning. I've agreed to give it a go. Already know it's not a good idea. Itty bitty squirrel brain.

Huntress, I have seen the phatman website before, but checked it out again for some reality. "stop buying the **** food or stop *****ing about being fat". SMACK!

Back in the saddle again:dancer: ( i dont remember the words)

Tigerlily 09-09-2002 09:08 AM

I almost forgot to weigh-in this morning. Can't keep myself off the scale all week long, then forget on Monday mornings. Anyhoo, it's good news...187! :twirly: I had saw 187 during my scale hop'n last week, but only count Monday's weigh-in as official.
Oh, and Tiff, I'm not as strong as you. While we were out and about yesterday, I let DH pull into the Outback Steak House. I was good and ordered a salad..but snag'd a few fries of DS's plate. :s:
I'm off to change my sig line...187!:cb:

Tiffany123 09-09-2002 09:50 AM

Tig, congrats on the loss! AWESOME! That's what we need to see to get ourselves back in the saddle. My sig line has sais 230 for this last week, but that was one of my scale hopping moments, and not an official weigh in day. On my OFFICIAL weigh in day, I was still hovering around 234. 233/234, so I haven't changed it back, cause I like seeing the lower number, but tomorrow is official weigh in day, so maybe I can legitimately keep that number! (I have scaled hopped all week and saw 234, 232, 233, 231...so who the heck knows what will show up tomorrow, but today is my renewed plan, and by God I will make today count!!!

I think I am coming down with something. My throat is sore and I feel achy and tired. I am also anemic, but heard that Iron pills make you constipated, so I don't take them because I don't want to get on the scale and have 5 pounds of added crap. Literally!

How sad is that? :D

Tiffany
By the way, there is free WW membership in my area right now, I am thinking about going back for a while. Just for that added kick. I like the meetings and the food ideas that come from it. Plus, I could come back here and give a run down of the meeting, and the tips I picked up, and it would be like we were all there together!

I'll check into that!

SEMO 09-09-2002 10:05 AM

Good Morning Girls, well sounds as if everyone needs a new start this Monday Morning. I'm no exception, made that big pot of soup and could not stay out of it. OMG it's very good. (don't need to eat anymore of it until after my class on Wed tho.....don't want to gas the whole class!):dizzy: Oh, I can't believe I said that.....

I had a totally non productive weekend. I think I'm getting down right lazy. Didn't leave the house all weekend and didn't do anything except laundry. I NEED A LIFE!!!

Huntress, glad that your safe, I watched the weather while slumming in the recliner.

Hi BrighterDays, my fellow Missourian.

Tig, AKA SquirrelBrain, I need a neighbor like you to brighten my day!

And a good Moring and Happy Monday to DeadNurseWife and Dyan and BabyGirl!

Gotta do payroll and then will be checking back.....later.

Tiffany123 09-09-2002 10:23 AM

Ok, here is my petty happiness for the weekend.

I went to see my daughter's paternal grandparents. We hadn't seen them for 2 years. This woman, when I first met her was heavy and then she lost weight on WW. You would have thought that she was next to God then. She went ON and ON and ON about losing weight and how great it was to be thin. Yadda, Yadda, Yadda. Well, you know me, I was fat then. And I had a hard time listening to her. But I joined WW shortly after that and lost a bunch of weight. Then I gained it back, and she "cluck-clucked" at me and told me how unhealthy I was and made me feel even more like a failure than I already did.

Anywho...I walked into her house yesterday and she was bigger than she ever was. I have to say, I was secretly thrilled. If I would have been a smaller person, I would have given her a lecture about how unhealthy her lifestyle is. :D

So, anyway, that made my day. How pathetic am I? LOL
Tiff

Dyanm1 09-09-2002 11:13 AM

Good Morning all,

Got that ho hum feeling again today. I hate when I get like this. And the worst thing, I'm pretty sure, I know why. I gained .5 or 2 sticks of butter! :( . I know it's not a lot, and I know that I deserve it, seeing as how I have been doing so bad w/ food lately. I don't know if I'm trying to rationalize it or what. But I looked at the calendar and Aunt Flo should be coming for a visit any day now. I'd say by Wednesday. I've always had a problem w/ that TOM. Usually the week before, I will eat any and everything I can get my grubby little hands on. I have not done that in the past 2 months, so why now? Is my body trying to get back to "norm", so to speak. I don't know, but it's made me very ho humish the past few days. I too am a scale hopper, but when official weigh in day (Saturday) came, it was up half a pound. :(
I didn't even get dressed yesterday! I stayed in my jammies!! DH let me sleep until 11 and then I fell back to sleep again in the afternoon and then went to bed last night around 10. My 2 youngest are sick and I have been on the verge since last Thursday. DH went out Saturday night. I didn't feel like going. I had been up every hour since 4am with my baby girl. Then I got up early and got things ready for us to go to the Art & Wine festival. We were there for about 3 or 4 hours. My dogs were barking! Some of his friends met us there and they came over afterwards and then they went out. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep, so I guess that's why he let me sleep in. OH yeah, on a brighter note. One of my girl friends went with us and says "Is it me or have lost a ton of weight" :smug: . I was smiling from ear to ear......I must have looked like the Cheshire cat from Alice in Wonderland. :D . That made the .5 gain, not so bad. But I guess it wasn't enough to stop the ho hums. I wonder what Jello is up to. :chin:

Sorry to be such a downer! I'm ready to get back on the saddle again, so move over and let me up!

Huntress~ Glad to hear your well and that the TS just skirted by. Whew :stress:

Tig ~ I am so NOT looking forward to March! Lucas will be 2 and Kaleigha will be 1. They are 12 days apart, so they'll both be 1 for 12 days. SO not only do I have to figure what to do for their birthdays, my SIL is due sometime in March. What if she goes into labor before the party and everyone goes to the hospital? Okay, I can't think about that now.....I still have so many other things coming up. Halloween for instance. What are they going be? UGH.....Last year Cheye was a princess and Lucas was a frog. Get it? The princess and the frog. :lol: We have the cutest picture of Cheye kissing the frog.

Tiff ~ I would feel he same way you did. Who wants to be lectured? But oh, the sweetness of it all, in the end. You'll be thin and she, well she........ I think it's human nature (as evil as it may be sometimes).

Brighter and Nurse ~ What's up w/ your internet peeps? Yikes, It may be time to give them the boot. We miss ya'll when you don't post. But we are thankful that it's because of the connection and not because ya'll don't want to talk to us anymore. ;)

DNW 09-09-2002 11:14 AM

Ha-l-l-o-o Ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany your a scream...and I would feel the same way about this woman...you always have to be careful what you criticize in others cause sometimes it comes back to back you in the behind...and I guess this woman got hers and then some...me I'm staying humble...pride always screws me royally. Also there is a vitaman called Stuartinic (these is the manufacturer that makes prenatal vitamins) Hematinic which will help you with the enemia, I usually just get a good B vitamin and that helps me. Thanks for your recommittment

Semo..don't worry about the gas..........

Tigerlily stop being so hard on yourself....it's OK to be human...

huntress you are an inspiration and thanks for the onephatman.com lead

Brigherdays....thanks for a list I need to commit to also you gave me some good ideads.

Bless and thank you all for being her and you all can write individually at [email protected]...gotta actually earn some money right now.

Love Carol

SEMO 09-09-2002 11:18 AM

Tif, didn't mean to leave you out on my earlier post, That's why I shouldn't do that...........
Anyway Tif, you bad...bad...girl! Not saying anything probably was more effective anyway.... :o
Done with payroll and looks as if I'm going to have a slow day. (which is just find with me)

Chat later.

Tigerlily 09-09-2002 12:41 PM

There is not enough caffiene in the world today.:tired: :faint:
I know I've said it before...and I usually forget, but I must take Tylenol PM tonight. MUST.
Today, I'm going to make a paper cut-out with the dimensions of the sectional sofa thingy I want to get. I'm a "furniture re-arranger", constantly moving things around. And if I get this sectional thingy and it only fits in one spot....wouldn't be good. So, instead of paper dolls, I'll be playing with paper furniture.:dizzy:
I ran a few errands while little one was in kindergarten. Parked as far away from the buildings as possible so I could walk. Not major exercise, but better than nothing.
Tiff, it sounds like you have a "walkout basement". That's what ours is...patio door on one side. So, what kind of floor is in there? Subfloor? Clueless? That's my other job today, finding the pros/cons of subfloor/carpet/tile. This homemaker job is kicking my butt. I want a raise!:lol: Hey, semo does payroll, can I get a raise?
Dyan, Princess and Frog sounds so cute. My oldest has been Harry Potter for 3 years! Youngest wants to be spiderman this year.
Dog is ringing the bell to go outside. Gets annoying. My bright idea to teach her to ring it. doh!

Tiffany123 09-09-2002 01:25 PM

I love the dog ringing the bell. Too dang cute!

Hey Semo, I want a raise too!!!

Yeah, the basement is a walkout. I want to burn the whole house down today. Don't ask me why, it's Monday and I just don't care. LOL...

Mike's youngest wants to go as Cruella Deville this year, and I have no idea how to do that, or if I can find that costume in the store.

Anyone seen one?

My throat hurts today. I am grumpy. And mean. Watch out, I BITE today!

Tiff

Tigerlily 09-09-2002 01:37 PM

Some days I'd like to take that string of bells and ring her little neck:o She's rings when she has to potty, but she also rings when she wants to go outside to chase butterflies. She's a little spit-fire.
Cruella...ek, can you sew? Then there is that hair paint that ya spray. Um, go to Goodwill, buy a white outfit, paint half black.:^:
Or better yet, let the ex do it. :^:

Jello 09-09-2002 01:43 PM

*Giggle* *Giggle* *Giggle*

Tiffany123 09-09-2002 01:47 PM

OMG OMG OMG

ARE YOU HOME????

WHAT IS THAT? Is that YOUR hand? Is that a ring? What kind of ring is it?

Where did you get it? How was Scotland? TELL ME EVERYTHING you evil wench.

Better yet, email me your phone number so I can call you tonight and hear ALL about it!!!!!!

Tiff

Tigerlily 09-09-2002 01:49 PM

What a tease! What's up w/the ring? COME BACK! TELL US MORE!

Tiffany123 09-09-2002 02:12 PM

Jo, when I get my hands on you, I will leave marks.

Dyanm1 09-09-2002 02:13 PM

Okay JO ~ That was just WRONG :mad: , living us hanging like that!

Tiff ~ you can always look at the disney store. I'm pretty sure they have a website.

TTFN

SEMO 09-09-2002 02:13 PM

Okay, I'm putting ya'll in for a raise, right after I get one. So far I've been here three years and the only increase that I've gotten has been a yearly cost of living raise of 2%. I don't know where these corp people live that come up with this figure, but my cost of living is greater than that.

Jello, I couldn't see the ring well enough. Blow up the size, we want more info..... you can unpack tomorrow.

One year my son and his little girl cousin were Little Miss Muffet and a spider. I made his costume black with spider legs attached with black thread and hairy fur down each leg. Painted his little nose black .... Little Miss Muffet had on a long dress with a white apron and bonnet, she had red circles for cheeks and big eye lashes drawn on and of course a wooden bowl with a big wooden spoon. Each year our little town has a kiddie parade and all the kids get to walk down main street in their costumes..So cute.

DNW 09-09-2002 02:22 PM

dyanm1

Sorry didn't mean to leave you out..can't get rid of the DSL because it's so cheap only $40/month says my deadnurse husband...but it's $40 too much when i can't get on. Gr-r-r-r-r!!!!!

About the .5 lb. rmember how much you have lost and remember just like there's never eoungh food..it's seems we are never satisified with the weight loss either cause it never seems to be enough.....we do sabotage ourselves alot.

Tigerlily 09-09-2002 03:22 PM

Paper furniture was a bust. The dog kept chewing it and DS thought it was a slip'n slid. Wish DH would help me figure out if the sectional thingy would work. His only input "whatever you want is fine as long as I don't have to hear you complain about it later". :headache: If his TV wasn't so big....:dz: Do you ever get something in your head and CONVINCE yourself it is right? JUSTIFY it's the right choice. Yep, that's me. So basically, I want him to say its the right piece of furntiture for us so I can complain later if it isn't. :D Alright, enough on the furniture.

My caffiene is starting to wear off. On the up side, I've ate ok today...so far. Bratz for supper tonight. I will slice one in half long ways so it wont be too bad. Lots of grilled onions, green peppers and mustard. Yum. I'm hungry. Supper isn't until 7pm. :ziplip:

Dyanm1 09-09-2002 03:22 PM

Hey there Nursey-Poo,

Saw ya on the 100lb club! Halloween challenge here we come!!
I want to lose 16 lbs or 2 pounds a week. Not sure what's gonna happen, but I'm gonna give it my all. If I can lose 16 pounds that will bring my total loss to 51 pounds. I can't wait to say it loud and say it proud! :D

Tiffany123 09-09-2002 04:13 PM

Hey Huntress, I was looking at that OnePhatMan site. DANG. He looks kind of like Ben Stiller in his after photo. Do you think? or am I looney?

Tiff

Dyanm1 09-09-2002 04:26 PM

Tig ~ I have a sectional and *I* regret it :( . There really isn't much you can do with it. It can only go one way. Ours has to recliners at one end and in between them is a cup holder thingy. The cup holder thingy slides back and I put diapers and wipes inside. Also the arm lifts so we have junk in there to. It was supposed to be a place to put the remote and T.V. guide. ANyhoo, after having it for about 6 years, it loks terrible. The stuffing is coming out, the fabric is shredding, etc...... I would love to get couch covers but can't ~ Due to the cup holder and what not. UGH! I swaer, when we move, ALL my furniture is going in the trash. Except the beds. None of us have dressers! The dininh room sucks, our entertainment center has definitely seen better days.....so when the time comes, it's all new stuff! Who-Hoo. Hence the reason I can't move until we have some money in savings!

Ohmygosh.....get this.....Providian (a credit card co.) up and decided to close DH's account!! Can you believe that? He's had this account for over a year and THEY just up and decide to close his account with no warning. We went to use it at the Art & wine Festival and it was declined. We couldn't figure it out, as we just paid it off, but $300. So today he calls and they tell him that they went back and looked at past records and if you have been past due or deliquient in the past 6 months they closed your account. Well, he hasn't been late or anything. I should know as I make the payments. Then the lady tells him, I don't know why they say the last 6 months, because if you've EVER been late, etc.... we closed your account!!! What the :censored: is that all about? I also have an account with them. We got our own accounts, so I called them and I'm fine. Does that make any sense? We would have the same things on our credit report, and pay of them...so go figure.

Dyanm1 09-09-2002 04:28 PM

Sorry for all the errors, trying to hurry, people keep coming by.....

Jello 09-09-2002 04:37 PM

OK so I wrote a big long post with all the juicy details...

... but too many smilies. :bomb: Lost the whole thing. Ya know, 3FC should really do something about that! At least give ya a chance to go back and delete a few and not kill the entire post!!! :mad:

Hm, guess I'll just have to fill you all in tomorrow.....

:devil:

Tigerlily 09-09-2002 04:51 PM

OH, is that ever evil:s:

I took the boys to a quick haircut...no appointment place. ek, DH is gonna kill me. The boys usually go w/me to my friends salon. But, it's in another town, couldn't get them in between school and football. ekk. School pictures are tomorrow. Luckily the boys don't realize the haircuts suck. I'll have to warn DH not to say anything out loud. Wouldn't want to give the kidlens a complex. Oldest sons sideburn area is shaved up too high and at an angle. Youngest son looks like a baby chick-a-dee. Boy am I in trouble.

3 more hours until supper. I've actually avoided snacking. I think there is a snack/stress meter. Slightly stressed leads to me snacking. Overly stressed leads to loss of appetite. Wow, something good about being overly stressed.:dizzy:

Tiffany123 09-09-2002 05:08 PM

Ooooh...poor little kids, I can just picture them. LOL

Jo, You are dead meat. I am gonna :jig: well, I don't know WHAT I am gonna do. But it will be something good.

Tiffany