3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General Diet Plans and Questions (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions-10/)
-   -   A newbie introducing herself (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-diet-plans-questions/19672-newbie-introducing-herself.html)

GringaGordita 09-01-2002 09:53 PM

A newbie introducing herself

Hello guys, I made an appointment for my initial consultation for Tuesday morning. I was really excited when I found your discussion group. I need to lose about 100 pounds and i've finally decided to bite the bullet and join LAWL. I've tried every diet known to woman on my own, and I'll do well for a little while and then i stop and regain all that i've lost. A co-worker recommended LAWL to me a couple of months ago. Although I was pretty skeptical at first, her success has really motivated me. she's lost almost fifty pounds since she started in April. I on the otherhand, am still the same exact weight i was six months ago. Anyway, I'm determined to give LAWL a try and succeed. Reading through ya'lls posts has reaffirmed that I (and my credit card) are making the right decision. Thanks again.

Jibbelle 09-01-2002 10:35 PM

Best of luck to you and welcome to our group!

I lost 50 lbs on LAWL....so I know it works.

JoyUvette 09-02-2002 08:58 PM

Welcome!

LAWL is a great program, but takes lots of discipline. The group is one of the best support groups, and really helps me to stay on plan. It works wonders if you follow the rules. My weight loss has been slow, but I'm still making progress. I'LL TAKE IT!!!

Good luck!

Kitkat3NY 09-03-2002 02:34 PM

Welcome to the group! LAWL is one of the best if not the best diets around. You really see quick results and they teach you have to eat again. I think you'll enjoy it!

WELCOME!

kathy

GringaGordita 09-03-2002 03:00 PM

Thanks for the support

I bit the bullet and signed up today. Ready through the posts here really answered a lot of my questions. The people at my center seem really nice and were not high pressure at all. I'm started my 3 day take off program today, so I'll see how it goes.

Kitkat3NY 09-03-2002 03:14 PM

Good luck, checkin in often, it really helps!

dianem1 09-03-2002 06:14 PM

Good Luck with the three day!
Diane

kmabry1234 09-03-2002 06:38 PM

Hi there guys. I finally got my own puter so I can pute away. I did have to gat a new name though. All is well with me. I am still sturggling to keep my weight off. I haven't been working out as much as I would like to be. But I am trying. I will be checking in often.

Karen aka NEB2

xYTx 09-05-2002 08:49 AM

Hi Gringa :)

I will also give my support for LAWL. It's worked for me when no other plan would. I had some success counting calories, but I needed LA's counselors to keep me on task. This board really serves to inspire me as well. I couldn't do it without these ladies. I've lost just over 30 lbs on LAWL. It is a bit pricy (I had to pay it off over a series of four months), but the incentive of getting back 1/2 my cash is keeping me there. PLUS, the LA Lites are pretty good. I really have issues staying away from chocolate, so they help me in that department. Welcome to the board!