General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 02-01-2010, 09:12 AM   #61  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Mary, try and see if you can get some infor here on customer service
L144S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:56 PM   #62  
On my way to a size 10!

S/C/G: 236/see ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

I ordered my GWF today. 2nd day air delivery. I'm flippin' excited!
SamanthaJubilee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:47 PM   #63  
Originally Joined in 1999

S/C/G: 284/191/160

Anyone that is considering getting the digital display for their BB... it is on sale right now for $60. It was just $79.99 and regular price is $99.99. Just thought I'd pass that along. Oh and if you hate the watch look like I do, it's supposed to come with a clip that you can use on your belt, bra or just put it in your pocket. The face is separate and doesn't need to be on the watch strap. I just ordered mine from with in my BB login.
HeatherABC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 03:55 PM   #64  

Correction to my last post... I just refreshed and it's now showing $50! I'm on hold now trying to get through to someone to correct my order so I can get it for the cheaper price.
Old 02-01-2010, 04:12 PM   #65  

I fear that the Apex customer service hours are only until 4pm ET because I hung up to switch to my home phone from cell phone and when I call back it dumps me into a mail box. I don't want them to ship the digital display to me and just want to cancel the order, however they have no way for that to happen online. This is crazy! It's just my luck to wait to order and miss out on the best deal. :-(
Old 02-01-2010, 04:21 PM   #66  

Deana, I also had that problem. I haven't been eating *enough* calories, for MONTHS. I couldn't believe it. As soon as I started paying attention, with the help of my GWF, I dropped 2 lbs in less than a week. I try to keep my defecit around 1000 cals, and exercise most days, and eat right.. it's amazing. I love it!

My future mother in law said something about not being able to eat girl scout cookies bc she's trying to lose weight for the wedding, and i felt bad for her. I was thinking, I had 3 peppermint patties last week, and dessert when we went out to dinner. I'd never survive without my sweets!

I've lost 4 lbs in 3 weeks so far.
fussballgirl29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 04:53 PM   #67  

Final update... did manage to get someone (their hours are until 8pm ET) and they said the $50 price is the correct price on the digital display right now. So they're going to issue me a $10 credit to my card.

$50 for a digital display is the right price for me! I'm so glad I held out on buying one!
Old 02-01-2010, 09:57 PM   #68  
In the desert...

Melanie - glad you like LoseIt! It's great that it's free, and while it's not as extensive as, say, Sparkpeople, I find it pretty easy to add custom foods. I've been using mine for just over a month now and I haven't had any issues. Plus as I carry it with me at all times, it's so easy to update as soon as I eat, rather than trying to remember if I had one or two of those chocolates I shouldn't be eating...

I don't know if I want a display... I am torn. I sort of like just doing my daily thing and then uploading the data at night and seeing the results. But - knowing as I go might motivate me if I'm low on calories burned. Hmm. Decisions, decisions! Do I really want another thing strapped/clipped to me?

Edited to add - it seems to only be the Bodybugg that's on sale - the GWF display is $79.99 on Amazon which is the lowest price I can find. And everything I'm reading says BB and GWF displays are not interchangeable. Solves the decision making dilemma then!

Last edited by julesp313; 02-01-2010 at 10:01 PM.
julesp313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:13 PM   #69  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Hey everyone - been awol a bit but I joined the challenge. Great idea!
Idealmuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 10:20 PM   #70  
Ironman in Training

S/C/G: 302/205/150

Height: 5'5

Quote:
Originally Posted by L144S View Post
anyone willing to post their loss since starting using their BB GWF?
I am 30 down...never thought I would get there! I am not sure at thing point what my ultimate goal will be but if I can maintain what I am eating (quanity wise) and my daily burn I am happy to keep plugging away!
Congrats on the 30!!

I'm at 50lbs although I've been misbehaving the last month or two so I've basically gone nowhere in a 5-10lb roller coaster, but I'm crackin' down on myself now.
Idealmuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 11:12 PM   #71  
Mel Belle

S/C/G: 157/ticker/120

Height: 4'11"

I purchased the GoWear Fit and the display together from their website. A couple years back, I had the first generation BB, but chose not to get the display. I highly recommend getting the display. It's nice to do a quick check of your calorie burn progress for the day when you are deciding how many mix-ins to get at Cold Stone Additionally, just like the LoseIt app for the Ipod, I believe that having access to your data at your fingertips without needing to get to the internet is a huge help in managing your calorie intake/burn throughout the day.
melaniea1119 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 06:59 AM   #72  

S/C/G: 199/160/149

Height: 5.5

FYI...sensewear now has become bodymedia which makes GoWear Fit. Customer service was excellent. My armband would not sync with their website so they are sending me a brand new set the only drawback is you have to have the online management service for it to work. Thankfully I will have it by Friday at the latest and can start using it again.
maryshady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 09:30 AM   #73  
19Deltawifey

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatherABC View Post
Anyone that is considering getting the digital display for their BB... it is on sale right now for $60. It was just $79.99 and regular price is $99.99. Just thought I'd pass that along. Oh and if you hate the watch look like I do, it's supposed to come with a clip that you can use on your belt, bra or just put it in your pocket. The face is separate and doesn't need to be on the watch strap. I just ordered mine from with in my BB login.
Do you have a link for the display thats on sale? Also when does this sale end? Thanks for telling us about this deal
Old 02-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #74  
19Deltawifey

My BB is supposed to arrive tomorrow. Im a little shocked since I went with the regular shipping and I thought it would take a week. I don't have the display yet but I plan on purchasing it eventually. Soon I will be bugging like you ladies
Old 02-02-2010, 09:35 AM   #75  

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlyjordon2002 View Post
Do you have a link for the display thats on sale? Also when does this sale end? Thanks for telling us about this deal
You have to log into your Bodybugg account on the Apex website and then go to the accessories page where you will see the sale price. I don't have a direct link. Sorry. As for how long the sale is... I have no idea. The price has been $79 for as long as I've been watching it so hopefully the $50 will stay the price for awhile at least.