General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 01-18-2010, 02:10 PM   #1  
Low carber :)

S/C/G: 223/212/size 6

Height: 64 inches

Default Is FITDAY paid much different?

Is the fitday program you can purchase much different than the free version? I'm hoping someone can explain the differences. Thanks!
thinnerbyjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:27 AM   #2  
Low carber :)

S/C/G: 223/212/size 6

Height: 64 inches

bumping
thinnerbyjuly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:50 AM   #3  

I have the PC version and the paid web version, so the main benefit there is that you can sync the two. I REALLY like that for when I'm not at my main computer but don't want to forget to enter something, or if I forget how many cals I have left in my day. The only (but big, IMO) drawback to the web version, both free and paid, is that you can't create a recipe! What?? You can do that on the web version, and the recipe STATS will sync to the web version, but you can't edit the recipe on the web version.

I hope that helps somewhat. I've tried lots of nutrition programs over the years and overall I like FitDay bets because of the ability to use a PC and the web. So, if my computer is in the shop,I can't go "oh, well, I might as well pig out since I can't track it anyway"...same for if the internet is down.
McJess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:51 AM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJess View Post
You can do that on the web version, and the recipe STATS will sync to the web version, but you can't edit the recipe on the web version.
Big fat typo there. I meant you can create a recipe on the PC version...
McJess is offline   Reply With Quote