General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 01-07-2010, 05:48 PM   #16  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThicknPretty View Post
Patchwork how is the weather out there? I'm headed that way tomorrow after work! I have family in Memphis and the surrounding areas. I'm a West Tennessee girl!

I've heard it's getting bad and I'm getting a little nervous about the drive!
Its colder than we are used to! The snow we had has melted already, and it didn't stick to the roads. AR got slammed, however. The predictions I have seen are for more flurries for the rest of the week, but I don't think it will stick. 5* is the low for Friday. Brrr! Nashville weather says snow for Friday however.. This is the site I get my weather, just punch in the zip or city name. pretty accurate, actually. http://klove.com/News/Weather.aspx

My quilting buddy's daughter attends Sewanee.

ShinyLizard, The friend of one of my old BF's asked him why he was dating someone as big as me! This 'friend' obviously didn't own a mirror or he would have seen the gut hanging over his waistband. And he criticized me?
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 05:52 PM   #17  
gonna be thin again

S/C/G: 214/214/120

I love that last one,,,about breaking guys hearts!!!

I also want to wear sexy clothes and go to a club with my husband

Last edited by b2babe123; 01-07-2010 at 05:53 PM.
b2babe123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:26 PM   #18  
I'm not drunk, I have MS.

S/C/G: HW:250/SW://170

Height: 5'8" Apple Shape

I have some Victoria's Secret jeans in size 10, I would like to put those on and go to the actual store at the mall and buy some of those cute undies again! Besides that, I'd like to try bellydancing lessons (without the belly) and like the rest of you, get some decent photos taken with my sons.
ShootingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:31 AM   #19  
Future Skinny Pastry Chef

S/C/G: 285/ticker/150

Height: 5'8"

Just be able to wear clothes without feeling self-conscious about the gut and thighs and eat a burger while dining out without that voice in the back of my head going, "You shouldn't be eating this, you're supposed to be losing weight."
Rashomon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 02:25 AM   #20  
One day at a time....

S/C/G: 288/234/199

Height: 5'5''

I want to wear boots past my ankles!
Wear lots of tank tops and dresses to show off my tattoos, my back is all done and I want to show it off
Be a jogger
srr728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:59 AM   #21  
Working to a thinner Me!!

S/C/G: 232/See Ticker/132

Height: 5'4"

Quote:
Originally Posted by srr728 View Post
Wear lots of tank tops and dresses to show off my tattoos, my back is all done and I want to show it off.
Would love to see photos of your tatts!!! I have two (small ones) but want more! I love ink!
lemondrplvr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 12:28 PM   #22  
Hail Purdue!!

S/C/G: 217/ticker#2/130

Height: 5'0

1) I want to shop anywhere I want, without worrying if they have my size.
2) Full Body pictures, I hate them now
3) Get a new tattoo!

Last edited by PurdueGirl98; 01-11-2010 at 09:29 AM.
PurdueGirl98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:24 AM   #23  
Lifes a Journey

S/C/G: 195/Ticker/170

Height: 5'5

Go clothes shopping.
Have a photo shoot.
MiZTaCCen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 03:09 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 274 / 216 / 150

Height: 5'6"

There's so many things I would love to do again. Aside from the shopping spree and being proud to be in a photo, I want to be even more active. There's a lot of activities that I haven't been able to try or haven't been able to do in years just because I feel too heavy or unbalanced for them. I haven't gone figure skating for years and I'd really like to get into a judo or martial arts class again. I only took a judo class once in high school and I loved it, but no one wanted to spar with me because even then I was overweight. Oh, and mountain climbing again! Oh my gosh I used to LOVE mountain climbing! I think I would cry when I'm able to do that again because it brings back so many good memories of my father.

Last edited by Smiller264; 01-09-2010 at 03:10 PM.
Smiller264 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 06:20 PM   #25  
Loving Life!

S/C/G: 230/220/120

Height: 5'0"

Not be embarrassed to be in photos. Right now I'm always torn between wanting there to be photos of me with the kids, and hating that I'm fat in all those photos.

After 3 kids' worth of stretchmarks, a bikini is out of the question LOL but I'd love to be able to wear a bathing suit without feeling self-conscious

Be able to find my size easily wherever I shop.
MakingSkinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 09:35 PM   #26  

Tuck shirts in and wear jeans that are more in fashion without a muffin top.
jeanies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:21 PM   #27  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

-get a new tattoo
-take an after picture with my friend (I have a picture of us both from Christmas '08 that will make an excellent before. She's lost 55 and I've lost 49 so far)
-Buy a few really nice outfits from Anthropologie (there is nothing available in plus size that can even come close to that store)
-take rock climbing lessons (I might do this slightly before goal if I have the $$)
-I just thought of this one today, but I'd really like to take a trip to NYC with my sister and be able to SHOP there! (Last time I went to NYC was with my mom and we just looked at all the great clothes we can't fit into and bought a couple things for my sister)
-I want to share clothes with my friends. I've never been able to do this. Even my plus size friends are smaller than me. (I'd love to say I want to share clothes with my sister, but she'd have to gain weight for that We have VERY different body types beyond fat and thin)
-Complete a half marathon and later a sprint triathlon
-I actually have no desire to wear a bikini. I want to wear guy's board shorts and a rash guard and look smoking hot in it. (oh and it'd be nice to learn to surf so I'm not a total poser in it )

Last edited by Aclai4067; 01-09-2010 at 10:34 PM.
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:00 PM   #28  
Diet Started: 1/4/10

S/C/G: 164/ticker/99

Height: 5'0"

I love these kinds of threads!!

Things I want to do:
-Wear a bikini and flaunt my stuff
-Wear cute little sun dresses, without having to worry about my big butt making it uncutified.
-More skimpy clothing! And lingerie!
-Have the willpower to go to events that I just feel too embrassed to go to now--and look good doing it! I want to make men jealous of my boyfriend

Mostly, I want to be able to get out. I want to be able to go places and do things without worrying about what people think. I know I'm not that large, but I feel like I am!

I'm a big computer and gamer nerd, and in my current body, I just don't like it. Too stereotypical. But a hot and sexy girl who is into computers and gaming? That turns even me on!
Wild Vulpix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 11:27 PM   #29  

S/C/G: 337.4/322/155

Height: 5'8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Vulpix View Post
I'm a big computer and gamer nerd, and in my current body, I just don't like it. Too stereotypical. But a hot and sexy girl who is into computers and gaming? That turns even me on!
Oh, you will so be queen of the nerds. And really, what's hotter than a sexy nerd? Personally, I'm more of the art nerd variety, but I'm ready to rock it.
Aclai4067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:42 AM   #30  
A Whole New World

S/C/G: 172/ticker/122

Height: 5'4"

Oh I can't wait to reach goal so I can:
  • Have a professional photo shoot
  • Spend a day at a health spa and get pampered and have a French manicure
  • Shop till I drop (I’m also a thrift store addict)
  • Wear loads of pretty dresses especially ones with no sleeves and not have to cover up with a shawl or jacket
  • Wear loads of short skirts and tank tops
  • Wear a bikini and not feel embarrassed about it
  • Lie out in the sun during summer and soak up the rays
  • Start dancing lessons (I’m too embarrassed at the moment because I feel I’m too big)
  • Start ice skating lessons (same as above)
  • Be able to run and work out for long periods of time
  • No longer feel uncomfortable in my own skin or as if I’m not as gorgeous as my friends
  • Go back to where I grew up (haven’t been home for six years) and show off my new bod to everyone who was mean to me in high school (shallow, I know, but I can’t help wanting to do just that)
  • Just feel good about myself
BeautyandtheBeast is offline   Reply With Quote