Vitamin D

• There was a thread on here in June about if increasing the level of Vitamin D did anything for weight loss. It was too early to say. Has anyone noticed anything?

I went from a level of 23 to 50 (current) and although I can't say for sure because I haven't been dieting, my level of gain has been reduced. I.e., normally when I am off the wagon I can gain 15 lbs in two weeks. Over Christmas I was off the wagon and when I weighed in I was happy to see that I hadn't gained. Which really is unusual. I have been off the wagon for sometime and really have gained at the rate of about .75 per month since June. That is really quite good for me. I also was not exercising.

I will say that Vitamin D did disappoint in that my level of glucose didn't move that much (90) and Vitamin D is supposed to be great for that. However, in the week before my blood test, um, there were lots of brownies.

So I was wondering, anyone who got the Vitamin D level up.. have you noticed anything ? In blood tests or weight loss?