General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Old 12-04-2009, 06:39 PM   #1  

Default I am a little confused

Ok I think I must be a little slow. Tell me if I have this right please.........

In phase one each day you eat

Unlimited fruits and veggies except for the list of forbidden ones
2 cups of cooked brown rice
2 cups of low fat/skim milk or soy milk
Water
1 cup of oatmeal which I assume is one cup after cooking
12 oz total of yogurt
4 egg whites
2 cups herb tea
And protein in the form of beans, lentils, and tofu, I assume this is unlimited as well since there is no amount stated?

Is this correct?

Now moving on to phase two your day would look like this......

Unlimited fruits and veggies from the approved list

3-4 oz of lean meat OR seafood (I see they are seperate on the list but I don't think you are REQUIRED to eat seafood daily since it is not safe anyway)

4 egg whites plus one whole eggs

Now the dairy really confuses me. Am I supposed to have 2 1/2 cups of milk, 1oz of cheese and 12 oz of yogurt or do I choose one of those?

Cereal in the serving suggested

4 tsp sugar ( I assume that is optional but I would use it for my tea and oatmeal)

2 Tbs fat free dressing, 1 TBS olive oil, 1 TBS ff mayo or two tsp butter again do I get to have all of these or do I choose one?

Choice of drink and unlimited plain water

I feel so dumb, please help
kissesmomof4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 279/270/180

Height: 5'4"

I will take a stab at this. I think it means you are allowed to have all of them 2 1/2 cups milk, and the cheese, and the yogurt. It said no more than that, not or, unless you eat a bocca burger then that replaces your 1 oz of cheese. i hope that makes sense, it's late and I am getting sleepy.
life4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 02:39 AM   #3  
ich bin geliebt

S/C/G: 353-->whatever is healthy

Height: 5'9"

With meat - I took it as meat AND/OR fish. So sometimes I'd have like turkey for lunch and tilapia for dinner. But you don't have to eat anything, you just can't go over that limit.

As far as mayo, butter, etc go, I took it as all of them.

Just remember NOTHING is required eating.
MaryEllen is offline   Reply With Quote