General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2009, 01:43 PM   #121  

Hello everyone. We slept in late so we'll be having a late more like noon breakfast. Its cold and rainy here. Tomorrow I guess we'll grocery shop.

Solly- Hope you have fun at Bunco tonight. Those home made pizza's are sure good.

taeotis- Ut oh on the cake and donuts I did that last week. Better luck the rest of this week. You can do it.

Bob- Glad to see you posting. Can't wait till you post more.
Old 11-17-2009, 08:11 PM   #122  

Height: 5' 7"

Default Good evening

Howdy ya'll. I've been fighting with this website all day trying to post. I almost gave up and just left the group. I don't know why it's been so difficult.

(Everybody)) Enough of my whining. Eating has been so so and exercise..what is that. I did do a few wall push ups this morning and tried to workout through all the commercials of one of the shows I was watching. That worked pretty good except I was cleaning at the same time.

Bob..it is great to see you and I'm so glad Kate is doing better.

Toni...it's cold here also. Yesterday was Jammie day. I should have made today instead and stayed tucked in the covers..LOL A hand grater would work just fine on the squash. Just make sure and squeeze the water out.

Solly...hope you have a blast at bunco.

God bless,
Crystle
Old 11-17-2009, 09:43 PM   #123  

Are you all watching the Biggest Loser?
Old 11-18-2009, 02:36 PM   #124  

S/C/G: 257/169/155

Height: 5'6"

Good afternoon

Bunco was fun, not one of my favorite houses to go to, but fun to get together with everyone.

Plan on finishing my tree in the baswement tonight. I feel like I am behind. I hate it when TG is a week later in the month.

Toni, I didn't get to see BL last night but I taped it and should watchit tonight. I do love it when I can fast forward throughthe comercials.

Crystle, glad you made it on here. Don't know what is wrong with the site.

BOB, ok, where are you?

Not much going on here. I am really sleepy allof a sudden. Off t get some energy.
Old 11-19-2009, 09:43 AM   #125  

S/C/G: 159/159/145

Height: 5' 1"

Default Sugar Bust for Life

Just wanted to let everyone know I got both cook book "Sugar Bust for Life" by the Brennans in NOLA. The recipes are fairly easy and I can't cook so that is saying a lot. And everything I have cooked has come out awesome. So if you are looking for something new I highly recommend them.
Old 11-19-2009, 05:30 PM   #126  

Howdy ho. Been kind of lazy today. I've got to get out of this rut. Tomorrow I go see my Heart Doctor. Its an all day trip 3 hours a one way. So I'll be well woren out by the time I get home. Hope I remember to take something out of the freezer before I leave. Maybe I'll do that tonight.

Solly- Glad you had a nice time at Bunco. Have you been to the gym lately?

Scrappinut- Thats nice to know about the cookbook. I've never seen it. I need some new recipes.

What everyone planning for Thanksgiving???????
Old 11-20-2009, 12:37 PM   #127  

S/C/G: 159/159/145

Height: 5' 1"

Toni48 - They are regional cookbooks so you may check online or on ebay lots are being sold used.
Old 11-20-2009, 04:12 PM   #128  

Hi ladies,

not much going on here. Going to get all my Christmas decorations up this weekend. That's about it.

Toni, no, I haven't been back to the gym. That's on my "to do list" for next week.

Have a great weekend everyone.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:14 PM   #129  

Howdy ho..... Went to the heart doctor today. Everything checked out fine. Always a relief. I felt like a fat frog today. The shirt and pants I wore just clung to me. My gosh I've got to get to eating better. Hopefully I'll lose big before I have to see the Dr. again.

Solly- Next week is a new week for me with the exercise too. We can do it....

scrappin- Thank you about the cookbook. I ordered a used cookbook last night at Amazon. But its vegetable recipes..

Hope everyone has a good week end.
Old 11-21-2009, 05:43 PM   #130  

Default Howdy

Still fighting to get on the board. I didn't run away. My scales are going in the wrong direction. I am bigger than I have been in a LONG time. Not really sure why. I'm not eating that well but not enough to be gaining weight. I told hubby I'm gonna be good the next too days and see if they finally quit going up. We both think our lack of activity is playing a role. I'm also considering hiding them for awhile but that scares me.

((Everybody)) Are you ready for the holidays? I am making Lazagna this year. I will make one with white pasta and a small one with whole wheat. If I'm gonna be bad at least let it be whole grain..LOL

Love and hugs,
Crystle
Old 11-21-2009, 08:30 PM   #131  

Well I was discusted, I've gained 4 lbs. Don't know where that came from but something has to happen here.

Crystle- I'm making a turkey breast this year. Looking forward to it. I love a good lasagna. So yours sounds yummy. Wish you weren't having so much trouble getting on here.
Old 11-22-2009, 03:37 PM   #132  

Hip hip hooray I walked on my treadmill. Have done lots around the house today. I feel good for some reason. LOL Eating has been good. Had a half of a steak and a baked sweet potato for dinner and a bowl of cereal and a half of banana for breakfast. Going now for lunch. While the laundry is going. Hope everyone is having a great Sunday.
Old 11-23-2009, 02:14 PM   #133  

Hi ladies,

OK everyone is confessing and starting fresh. I should be right there with you. Eathing has been horrible. If it is there, I eat it, ALL. I know what to do. I'm frustrated. Now the holidays are coming and that is so hard too. Thanksgiving is not a big problem. Just all the goodies. There is so much to do this time of year it is hard to get to the gym.

Crystle, I have not been on the scale in a month. it was not as bad as I expected, but still bad. I can tell in my clothes. My DD has gained all or most of hers back and that saddens me. My other DD NEEDs to lose but doesn't even try. Frustrating.

Toni, at least it sounds like you are headed in the right direction today. good for you getting on the treadmill.

We started on the Christmas decorations over the weekend. Didn't get finished and I wanted to have it done by Thursday, but I don't see that happening. The tree and railings cause such a mess, I wanted to have that up before I cleaned on Thursday. I don't have to cook, we go to my sisters. I just have to take a snack.

Have a great day!
Old 11-23-2009, 04:46 PM   #134  

Default Finally *smile*

I got here...yeah! Eating has been so so. Robert and I are gonna try some new things after the holidays. It's always easier when someone is doing it with you.

Solly..I'm looking forward to tree hunting day. We usually go the Sat. after Thanksgiving. Hang in there with the eating. WE WILL get CONTROL. With God all things are possible and he brought us to the right place once before. ((hugzz))

Toni..WTG You go lady. Now if I could get my bootie movin'.

((Everybody))

God bless,
Crystle
Old 11-23-2009, 11:02 PM   #135  

Are we in a slump here? It seems so. I have one good day and one not so good day. Wasn't frisky today so I kind of took the day off. Tomorrow will be better I'm sure.
Closed Thread