Opinions about HMR shakes???

• I have been told by a friend of mine that she loves these shakes and had originally obtained them from her dietician. She was not on the actual "diet" per se, but she said they tasted terrific. As for me, I am interested in shakes because I need the "no brainer" meal plans...I get stressed out super easily about making meals and coordinating things and planning this and that and I believe something along these lines would work for me...IF of course I can get some more recommendations or ideas from others about there experiences with it. Any takers???
  • The chocolate one is really good and filling. I blend two with a can of diet coke and about 6 ice cubes for 2 minutes and it fluffs up to fill a 32 oz sonic cup. If you freeze it then you get an ice cream-very good.
  • Try this one. It was sent to me from the company I get my HMR from. It is wonderful !!!!!

Ingredients:

1 cup diet cherry soda

1 cup frozen cherries

1 HMR vanilla shake

Directions:

Pour soda in blender and begin mixing on lowest speed. While blender is on, add shake mix. Gradually add in frozen cherries and blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and enjoy!