General Diet Plans and Questions General diet questions, support for various diet plans other than those listed below.

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2002, 10:36 PM   #1  

Default Slim Fast ladies please come in

I am wondering when you ladies started Slim Fast and how much weight you have lost. I started doing Weight Watchers about 2 weeks ago. The first week I lost 10 pounds but since then I have gained two back, lost two, gained two. I am wondering if I am sabatoging myself by having to put my own meals together. I bought a can of Slim Fast today and I think I am going to start using it for breakfast and lunch. On Weight Watchers Slim Fast is 4 points per serving and I get 27 points a day so Slim Fast and a couple of snacks through the day would be great.

what are your weight loss successes??

Amanda
Old 01-24-2002, 09:36 AM   #2  
Bev

S/C/G: 180/171.6/150

Height: 5'4

Amanda,

I am doing the same thing as you. I was also gaining on ww so I thought I was would try slimfast in place on breakfast and lunch. Yesterday was my first day and it want pretty well. Have you started yet?

bev
Old 01-24-2002, 09:54 AM   #3  
Simply Noble

S/C/G: 320/258/175

Height: 5'4"

I started Slimfast in March of 2000. I weighed 320 and started the shakes just as an easy quick lunch at work. I started loosing weight so I started doing the plan. Currently I am at 177 but was down to 155 about four months ago. I sort of got off the plan and was eating poorly for a while but I am back on and lost about 14 pounds in the past month. Big key is to make sure you are changing you eating habits as well as doing the shakes. Eat more veggies, less carbs and less fats. Also I started excersising regularly this month and it has made a huge difference. So we need the whole program. The shakes are a great help but we also need to watch out diet and excersise as well.
Be determined to succeed and let nothing stop you. You can do it and so can I!
And if somebody could overpower one alone, two togather could make a stand against him. And a threefold cord cannot quickly be torn in two. Ecclesiastes 4:12
Closed Thread