Go Seahawks!

• Okay... even us non-football fans here in Seattle have to be a bit smug today after our Seahawks whupped Green Bay in our first EVER game played in snow at home field! Go Hawks tee hee!
  • WHEN I TURNED THE GAME ON AND SAW THEY SWITCHED IT TO LAMBEAU FIELD, I DECIDED NOT TO WATCH IT...GREEN BAY NEVER LOSES AT HOME...wink
  • LOL well I usually never even CARE enough about football to know when they are playing or who won. But people who went to the game are still trying to get home, some of them, so they did "earn" a good game.
  • LOL Misti. I can't remember my folks house without 'Hawks stuff on the walls and on every knick knack shelf in every corner and coffee table books featuring Zorn & Largent on every table- you get the idea . My family have been huge fans since the beginning. I moved here (to Cali) about 5 years ago and only get to see them play once in a while, which made last nights game all that much sweeter.... and the snow. I just looked at my dh and told him that snow will "shut down the city" hehehe.... BUT what I really miss is Jim Foreman and his Great "Winter Storm Watch" news reports!!!! Is he still on? (Channel 5 if I remember?!?!) Enjoy the snow!!!! days!!!!!!!