General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2006, 07:37 PM   #1  

Default Working on being "Best Girlfriend"

Well ladies, I am a HUGE Football. I would love love love to go to the BCS college championship but buying extremely expensive tickets just isnt an option. (i mean i am 24 and on a budget) So I came across this site that Tostitos has where they are giving away 2 tickets everyday to the college championship game. Isnt that awesome? So i am trying to win them because i would die if i were there and because my boyfriends birthday is soon too. I thought i would share the site in case any of you or your husbands were football freaks like us. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

http://www.tostitos.com/playmakers/
Old 10-26-2006, 08:09 PM   #2  

Default hehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by VelVeeta View Post
Well ladies, I am a HUGE Football.
I'm sorry, I know this was a typo but that gave me the best laugh of the day.

thank you!
Old 10-26-2006, 11:59 PM   #3  
Give me strength

S/C/G: 299/261/250

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartButt View Post

thank you!
Sad as this is.,,I was thinking while I read that..ME TO!

Velvetta, I hope you get those tickets...we are big football fans too, but we are jr-sr school fans. My best friends son just had an interview for the Dino's. So happy, and yes proud of him. Hes worked hard and I can't wait to cheer him on.
Old 10-27-2006, 12:40 AM   #4  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

GOOD LUCK V~V ...CHECKED OUT THE SITE BUT IT HAD THE DAILY WINNER COMING FROM "my town"...SO NO CHANCE IN ME WINNING!

remember unless USC is in it ....it ain't no game!!
Old 10-27-2006, 03:31 PM   #5  

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmartButt View Post

thank you!

Glad I can make yall laugh, I laugh at myself all of the time. I will try to type a little slower so i wont have many typos.

EZMoney dont say that, i dont think they wouldnt let you win just because someone in your city already has won. You should still enter. Thats exciting though, how did you find out. Were they on the news? Thanks ladies for all of the good luck, i entered again today!
Old 10-27-2006, 06:54 PM   #6  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Quote:
Originally Posted by VelVeeta View Post
Glad I can make yall laugh, I laugh at myself all of the time. I will try to type a little slower so i wont have many typos.

EZMoney dont say that, i dont think they wouldnt let you win just because someone in your city already has won. You should still enter. Thats exciting though, how did you find out. Were they on the news? Thanks ladies for all of the good luck, i entered again today!
V~V ~ When I went to the site in the lower left hand corner it said todays winner is so and so from Oceanside California.
Old 11-03-2006, 10:44 AM   #7  

Oh really? I hadnt noticed that. I need to start looking for my name everyday. If yall see any winners from Washington DC, hopefully it will be me
Closed Thread