3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   General chatter (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter-72/)
-   -   Celebrity Fit Club (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/general-chatter/90220-celebrity-fit-club.html)

kateful 07-27-2006 08:34 PM

Celebrity Fit Club

Tina Yothers, the little sister on Family Ties, is on the program this season. Cool!

lilybelle 07-27-2006 09:16 PM

Has the new season already started? I enjoy watching this, especially while I walk on the treadmill. I have a weird thing about liking to always watch shows on health, fitness and weight loss while I walk. Makes me feel like I'm not the only one trying to get healthier.

mousie 07-27-2006 09:22 PM

It starts on August 6th. I'm looking forward to it! :)

lilybelle 07-27-2006 09:30 PM

Thanks, me too.

kayleystar 07-27-2006 09:31 PM

Who all else is going to be on it?

HarpoChicoGroucho 07-27-2006 10:48 PM

I LOVE this show!!!! I watch any and every show on weight loss too, except my treadmill is in the basement and I can't run cable down there :(

Suzanne 3FC 07-27-2006 11:28 PM

I heard Carnie Wilson will be a part of it this year.

HarpoChicoGroucho 07-27-2006 11:46 PM

Here you go:

Celebrity Fit Club 4 features 8 new celebrities who will battle to lose weight, get in shape and take home valuable prizes. This all-new season features: Vincent Pastore (The Sopranos), Nick Turturro (NYPD Blue), Carnie Wilson (Wilson Phillips), Ted Lange (Love Boat), Bone Crusher (rap star), Tina Yothers (Family Ties), Angie Stone (R&B Vocalist) and Erika Eleniak (Baywatch). Meet them all as they face their first work out with Drill Sergeant Harvey Walden, IV and are divided into two teams as they weigh in for the first time with Harvey, diet expert Dr. Ian Smith and psychologist Dr. Linda Papadopoulos.

It will be interesting to see Carnie Wilson because she had WLS and got pretty thin. It goes to show that WLS isn't a permanent/easy fix. I guess her stomach stretched back out.

kateful 07-28-2006 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarpoChicoGroucho
Here you go:

Celebrity Fit Club 4 features 8 new celebrities who will battle to lose weight, get in shape and take home valuable prizes. This all-new season features: Vincent Pastore (The Sopranos), Nick Turturro (NYPD Blue), Carnie Wilson (Wilson Phillips), Ted Lange (Love Boat), Bone Crusher (rap star), Tina Yothers (Family Ties), Angie Stone (R&B Vocalist) and Erika Eleniak (Baywatch). Meet them all as they face their first work out with Drill Sergeant Harvey Walden, IV and are divided into two teams as they weigh in for the first time with Harvey, diet expert Dr. Ian Smith and psychologist Dr. Linda Papadopoulos.

It will be interesting to see Carnie Wilson because she had WLS and got pretty thin. It goes to show that WLS isn't a permanent/easy fix. I guess her stomach stretched back out.

She had a baby after wls. It seems some of us wear the motherhood badge on our bellies. :mad: I really enjoy this program. I just wish they'd give more details about the program. But, they are trying to sell books instead.