General chatter Because life isn't just about dieting. Play games, jokes, or share what's new in your life!

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2006, 09:48 AM   #1  
MasterHarper

Height: 5'5"

Default Need feedback

I'm in the process of setting up a website in anticipation of selling my book (the first draft of which is complete - yay!) and becoming a roaring success.

I have reserved my domain (www.timewatchers.co.uk) but until it gets transferred to my hosts I have set the website up in a subdomain of my current site (www.timewatchers.cheapsheetmusic.co.uk)

What's this got to do with you?

Well, I have set up a forum and I need feedback on good modifications that people might find useful. It's basically an out of the box forum, only cosmetically modified right now (got rid of the hideous subsilver). I have a few in mind but I'd like to get other ideas also.

Also if people could maybe register and make sure the system works OK - I have noticed that there are a few wrong colours in the PM system that I haven't changed yet, but other than that I think it's all seamless.

I'm not trying to pinch punters, before anyone gets upset - just looking for testers.

So - home page: http://timewatchers.cheapsheetmusic.co.uk

Forum: http://timewatchers.cheapsheetmusic.co.uk/forum

All the links on the home page are dead right now except the forum one - they will be active once the domain proper gets transferred.

Mods: if this breaches the rules I apologise and please feel free to remove.
Closed Thread